We make a short list of the best wood oven pizza maker including detail information and score based on 38,484 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best wood oven pizza maker
1. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalape–o poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time. Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements. Save as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 6o Hz only, 1235 watts
This 1,235-watt countertop oven makes pizza in about half the time required by a conventional oven. You don’t need to preheat it–it begins rotating and baking the moment you plug it in. There are independently controlled top and bottom heating elements, so all types (frozen or fresh) and sizes (7 to 12 inches) of pizza can be custom baked. With a rising-crust pizza, for example, you should run the lower heating element for 10-12 minutes before turning on the top element. For a crisper crust, bake the pizza with both heating elements, then finish it off with a few minutes of bottom-only heating. For extra cooking time on your toppings, leave the top element on a little longer. A timer with automatic shutoff lets you set cooking times precisely, and a cooking-time guide for various pizza types is printed on the pizza maker. For safety, the appliance shuts off automatically if it overheats. With the 13-1/4-inch-diameter baking pan in place, the pizza maker is 13-1/4 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches high, and 17-1/2 inches deep. (The baking pan can be removed for more compact storage.) It carries a two-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
2. Wisco 421 Pizza Oven, LED Display
3. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven Accessory, 16-Inch
- Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
- Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade and frozen pizzas
- Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy
- Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 15″ x 20″ (300 sq. in)
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors The Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven 90 accessory cooks the perfect pizza every time. Designed after the idea of a true, wood fire pizza oven, the Italia Pizza Oven takes your homemade pizza to the next level. A ceramic pizza stone promotes even heat and will give your pizza a delectable crust. Enjoy hot, fresh, flavorful pizzas cooked on your patio, in camp or where ever you take your Camp Chef stove. Great to cook breads, cookies, and pies too.
– Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
– Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade, and frozen pizzas.
– Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy.
– Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
– Specially designed heat diffusion plates
– Built in temperature gauge
– Includes Italia Pizza Oven Cooking Guide with recipes
– Fits all Camp Chef 16″ Cooking System stoves
– Temperature range: Temperatures can reach up to 700° F
– Cooking Surface Diameter: 15″ x 20″ (300 sq. in)
– Overall Dimensions: 16″ x 24″ x 9″
– Front Opening Dimensions: 20.5 x 4.5
– Product Weight: 30 lbs.
*Do not heat on high on a Camp Chef stove
4. Cuisinart CPS-445 Pizza Grilling Set
CPS-445 Features: -Set includes pizza stone, pizza peel and pizza cutter. -Material: Stainless steel. -Preheat pizza stone on top of grill in 15 minutes. -Pizza peel and pizza cutter material: Stainless steel. -Pizza cutter has easy grip handle. -Pizza peel folds for easy storage. Item: -Pizza Wheel/Pizza Grilling Stone. Material: -Stainless Steel. Color: -Black, Brown. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -0.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -12″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -12″. Overall Product Weight: -5 lbs.
5. Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
- Bake restaurant-quality homemade pizza on your gas stovetop
- Pre-heats to hotter than a conventional oven in under 15 minutes, up to 600F
- Cooks pizza in only 6 minutes
- 12” hollow-core Cordierite pizza stone distributes heat evenly for a perfect, crispy crust every time
- Constructed of a sturdy Steel base and vented Hood, includes built in thermometer
- Door keeps heat in while cooking, silicone handle slides it safely open and closed
- Fits most but not all gas stovetops, not compatible with electric ranges
If you’ve ever dreamed of transforming your kitchen into a pizzeria, the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven can help you get the hot, fresh pizza you love.
Most conventional ovens can only achieve temperatures of 500 F and require up to an hour to reach those heats. The Stovetop Pizza Oven can heat up to 600 F in about 15 minutes, allowing you to cook your pizza in as little as 6 minutes. The Stovetop Pizza Oven uses one of your stovetop’s gas burners to reach cooking temperature. Simply place the oven on top of your burner and turn it on.
The oven’s heat-efficient design traps and reflects heat to create the optimal pizza-cooking environment. Dual cordierite baking stones absorb the direct heat from the flame and redistribute it evenly, eliminating hot spots. The stones are separated by a layer of air to diffuse heat, and the bottom stone has a cutout for improved airflow. The built-in thermometer lets you know when it’s time to cook, and the moisture vent in the top prevents your pizza from becoming soggy.
With the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven, you can get pizzeria-perfect pizza in your own home.
HOW TO USE: Assemble your oven as instructed in the manual (about 15 minutes). Place the oven on top of your gas stovetop burner, making sure the opening on the bottom of the oven (which exposes the bottom cordierite stone) is centered above the burner. Turn your burner to high and allow to preheat for 15 minutes with the door shut. Remove the door and place your pizza on the stone using a pizza peel. Replace the door and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Remove the door and use your peel to extract the pizza and then rotate it 180, then replace the oven and shut the door. Allow to cook another 3 minutes and remove.
PLEASE NOTE: Your stove top needs to have gas burners. The Stovetop Pizza Oven will not work with an electric range. Recommended for 9500-15000 BTU NG or LPG Indoor gas range burners. Can be used on burners with lower BTU, but preheat time may be longer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stovetop Pizza Oven will reach 600F during cooking. Please keep this in mind when determining whether the Stovetop Pizza Oven is compatible with your stove top. The Stovetop Pizza Oven should fit directly over one of your burners without covering or coming too close to materials that could be damaged by high heat such as plastic knobs or counter tops made of heat-sensitive materials. Built-in ranges featuring knobs on top of the range directly next to burners are not compatible with the Stovetop Pizza Oven. We do not recommend purchasing the Stovetop Pizza Oven if your range has dial knobs near your burners or if your range is directly next to a countertop that can not withstand some heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Many types of peels will work with the Stovetop Oven. However, we strongly recommend Pizzacraft PC0231 Aluminum Folding Pizza Peel (pictured above, sold separately) designed specifically to work with the Stovetop Oven. This peel will make it easier to transfer pies in and out of your oven.
CAUTION: Oven will become very hot. Use heat safe gloves when handling. Do not leave unattended. Allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any questions or concerns.
6. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Camp Chef: the Way to Cook Outdoors
The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven – from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps Ventilated oven door with handle Stainless steel construction is easy to clean 17,000 BTU specially designed burner and heat plates Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15″ x 26″ x 16″ Stone Dimensions: 13.25″ x 20″ Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25″ x 4.25″ Shelf Dimensions: 5″ x 23″ Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr Weight: 47 lbs.
7. Pizza Stone for Grill and Oven – 15 Inch 3/4" Extra Thick – Cooking & Baking Stone for Oven and BBQ Grill – With Durable Foam Packaging, Gift Box & Pizza Recipes EBook
- DELIGHTFULLY CRISPY CRUST: Our pizza stone is 3/4″ thick, much thicker than our competitors’ stones – engineered to achieve a crispy pizza crust, every single time! This baking stone will satisfy even the pickiest of pizza crust lovers! It is also great for reheating any leftovers, bringing back the food’s excellent taste and freshness.
- USE IT ALL THE TIME: It’s more than just baking all your favorite pizzas! This durable round stone allows you to try out all your favorite recipes and bake bread, chicken tenders, shrimp, cookies and any other pastry to perfection. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to provide the best meals and treats to your family!
- FOR OVEN & BBQ GRILLS: It’s now easy to enjoy yummy pizza slices, all year long! You can leave it on the bottom rack of the oven during the cold winter and bring it out on the barbecue grill for the summer. Our pizza stone works great on Kamado Joe, Traeger, Weber, Big Green Egg, charcoal or gas grills.
- WILL NOT CRACK: Made from superior cordierite material, this sturdy stone allows baking up to a whopping 1000 °F. Our grill stone is not brittle and will not easily break! To ensure they get to you in tip top shape, all our pizza stones come in secure, high quality packaging enforced with polyethylene foam.
- FREE GIFT INCLUDED: We take great pride in the quality of our Pizza Stones and offer you a risk-free purchase. To help you enjoy cooking with your new pizza stone, we are offering a FREE E-Book with 45 delicious pizza recipes! (Comes as email attachment once delivered.) Click Buy Now And Get The Best Pizza Stone On Amazon!
8. Chef Pomodoro Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel with Foldable Wood Handle for Easy Storage 12-Inch x 14-Inch, Gourmet Luxury Pizza Paddle for Baking Homemade Pizza Bread
- ✅ Aluminum Head with Foldable Wooden Handle, measuring 12-inch wide by 14-inch long with a 10-inch foldable handle. Total length when fully extended is 24-inch long
- ✅ Made of commercial grade aluminum and all natural pine wood, the Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel Paddle is the perfect tool and companion in baking and cooking pizzas, bread, pastries and more!
- ✅ Transfer pizzas, delicate breads, cakes, pies, pastries into an oven, wood fired oven or grill to keep from burning your baker’s hand from the oven or from the hot baked goods. Perfect as a cake lifter
- ✅ Foldable design for extremely easy storage, capable to fit in any kitchen size; in a house, restaurant, apartment or condo!
- ✅ With a safety backstep, this peel is designed perfectly for lifting pizzas, or cake sheets out of the oven, the Metal Pizza Paddle is a must have for any baker and pizza chef. Compatible with Uuni 3, most commercial pizza ovens and accessories, Pizzeria Pronto, Green Egg, Mastercraft!
POMODORO’s Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel with Foldable Wooden Handle was crafted specifically for the pizza maker, home chef and artisan baker. Designed with function and practicality in mind, the aluminum metal is made from commercial grade aluminum for durability and withstanding high temperatures. With an 11-inch foldable wooden handle, it can easily be folded inward to save space, making it easy to store. The paddle is a perfect match for any kitchen décor, gourmet pizza parlor and bakery. It’s incredible strength prevents warping and subdues heat from transferring pizza and baked goods to and from an oven/grill.
Use POMODORO’s Aluminum Pizza Peel to transfer pizzas, bread and other baked goods to and from the oven, outdoor grill and wood fired ovens.
- Turn the wood knob to loosen the screw and turn handle 180°. Firmly tighten the handle prior to use.
- Sprinkle with flour, cornmeal or milled wheat bran to allow the pizza, bread and baked goods to slide easily onto the peel.
- Carefully place onto a pizza stone, baking sheet or tray with the peel
- Once finished cooking, slide out the pizza, bread or baked goods from the oven using the peel
- Mmmm, enjoy and serve!
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Scrap off any excess food or crumbs from the peel using a soft sponge. Dry immediately.
- Do not soak or use abrasive scrubbers. Not dishwasher safe
- Once you are finished cleaning, loosen the wood knob and turn handle inward for storage.
With a small footprint of 12-inch x 14-inch, POMODORO’s Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel is the perfect all-purpose pizza peel!
Metal Peel: Commercial-Grade Aluminum
Wooden Knob + Handle: All Natural Pine Wood
12-inch x 25-inch (fully extended)
12-inch x 14-inch (folded)
9. NutriChef Upgraded Electric Pizza Oven – ArtisanVersion 1100 Watt Countertop Pizza Maker, Mini Pizza Oven, Terracotta Cookware, Stone Clay Cooking Surface, Classic Italian, 464F Max Temp – PKPZ950
- HAVE A PIZZA PARTY: Make fast, delicious pizza with the NutriChef electric countertop pizza oven. Make your own artisan mini pizzas, perfect for social gatherings and birthday parties
- BAKE WITHOUT THE OVEN: Make homemade pizza without the hassle of turning on the oven. The electric oven pizza boasts a powerful 1100 watt heating element for all-around, even cooking
- EFFICIENT COOKING: The electric oven pizza cooks via a hanging heating coil attached to the top of a terracotta dome, creating optimum efficiency. The brick pizza oven reaches a maximum temperature of 464F
- EASY TO CLEAN: The countertop oven pizza features a chamotte clay stone cooking surface, which is both stain resistant and easy to clean up
- SIMPLE TO USE: This electric pizza oven with stone is simple to use, with a hassle-free button operation. The pit has open slots on each side, offering multiple access points for cooking
NutriChef Model : PKPZ950
Pizza Oven / Pizza Maker
Electric Pizza Pit Oven / Pizza Maker Stove
What’s in the Box:
Have a pizza party with the NutriChef Electric Pizza Pit Oven. Make your very own unique personal mini pizza pies with this classic-styled terracotta dome oven. The pizza pit features opening slots all around, giving everyone access to cook their own mini pies. The clay stone surface resembles a traditional Italian pizza pit oven and the internal high-powered hanging heating element ensures thorough and even cooking all around. It’s perfect for friendly social gatherings or birthday parties — and will make you feel like a pizza-making pro! Make them a pizza they can’t refuse with the NutriChef Pizza Pit Oven!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found wood oven pizza maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!