Finding your suitable readers for total war rome 2 turning an admiral to general is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for total war rome 2 turning an admiral to general including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
956 reviews analysed
1. Medieval II Gold Pack (Total War, Total War Kingdoms) – PC
- Richly detailed battles that feature thousands of 3D units and intense combat.
- Manage the economic, civil, religious and military arms of your empire.
- Over 100 different units, including knights, men-at-arms, English longbowmen, and more.
- Spectacular sieges, as you pound castles into dust with cannons, catapults, and ballistae.
- Multiplayer battles with up to seven other players over the Internet.
Medieval: Total War Gold Edition is the compilation of the critically-acclaimed Medieval: Total War and its official expansion pack – Total War Kingdoms. Set in the turbulent Middle Ages, Medieval puts you in command of your own empire as you crush neighboring kingdoms and unify all of Europe, the Mediterranean, and the Middle East. Medieval: Total War Kingdoms features four entire campaigns centered on expanded maps of the British Isles, Teutonic Northern Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. In Medieval II, you were only given a glimpse of South America, but in Kingdoms, vast tracts of land in both North and South America have been opened up for you to conquer. All-new factions from the New World are also now fully playable, including the Aztecs, Apaches, and Mayans. In both games, you rule all aspects of your kingdom throughout centuries of medieval warfare. Lay siege to mighty fortresses and command vast armies across the battlefields of Europe and North Africa. This is Total War.
2. Medieval II : Total War Collection [Online Game Code]
Take command of your army and expand your reign in Medieval II
An epic 450 year campaign challenges you to seize control of the medieval world. Fight across Europe, The Middle East and, for the first time ever in Total War, discover the New World and the fearsome Aztecs. A redesigned graphics engine displays Total War’s signature 10,000 man battles in unparalleled detail, making Medieval II: Total War the most glorious looking RTS game of all time. Varied terrain and individual faces, armour and combat animations make battles more visceral than ever before.
However you must also build and manage your kingdom, balancing the needs of your economy, military and population happiness. Experience religious fervour as you contend with the whims of the Papacy and the feared Inquisitors eager to quash heresy. Send your men to fight in The Crusades or wage Jihad as one of the great Muslim nations.
Items included in this bundle:
- Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms
- Medieval II: Total War
- A grand campaign spanning 1080-1530 and based within Europe, The Middle East and South America
- Command over 250 units taken from 21 factions, each with unique military strengths
- Play as a Christian nation and choose to obey or defy the pope
- Play as a Muslim faction and wage Jihad upon the infidels
- Establish trade routes, send spies to enemy territory, marry daughters to ensnare rival generals or assassinate the Pope to place your cardinals within the Vatican
- Lay siege to enemy cities with awesome medieval weaponry and thousands of men
- Outstanding, genre leading graphics
- Fight up to 8-player battles via internet or LAN
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
3. Empire: Total War – PC
- New Real-time 3D Naval Warfare. Players control single ships or vast fleets with fully destructible sails as well as cannon and musket action, boarding raids and more. This is the complete naval combat experience.
- All-new Game Engine. With a newly created Windows XP-compatible DirectX 9 graphics engine, players will experience real-time seascapes, dynamic weather and a new advanced landscape and flora system.
- Episodic Campaign. Improves accessibility to the game by gradually introducing advanced features over time.
- Massive Scope. Over 30 in-game factions encompass all of the World’s major powers including the United States of America.and dodge pursuers using the stylus.
- Brand New Multiplayer Modes. Players vie for a place at the top of the rankings and join leagues and ladders for even more gameplay challenges.
Control the sea, command great armies, forge a new nation and conquer the globe. Empire: Total War takes the Total War franchise to the 18th Century and the Age of Imperialism—a time of near perpetual war. This latest installation in the award-winning, multi-million unit selling Total War franchise introduces a host of revolutionary new features, including true 3D naval combat. Players will be able to command single ships or vast fleets upon seascapes rich with extraordinary effects. After pummeling enemies with cannon fire, players will close in to grapple enemy ships and prepare to board, taking control of men as they fight hand-to-hand. With an entirely new game engine, Empire will see further enhancements to the 3D battles and turn-based campaign maps. Empire lets players experience combat on the high seas, India, Europe, and, for the first time, the United States of America.
Call the shots in epic battles all over the world and expand your realm of influence throughout the tumultuous eighteenth century with Empire: Total War for your PC. Set against the bold intellectual landscape of the Enlightenment, this extension of the Total War franchise brings you out of the middle ages and into a realm where guns, gunpowder, and naval warfare have a dramatic influence on the face of combat.
Historic Factions, Expanded Horizons, and an Updated Campaign Map
Total War’s detailed, turn-based battle system has received some serious upgrades that will have an impact on both seasoned commanders and newly minted combatants. The UI has been streamlined, and the systems for handling trade and diplomacy have been updated. You have improved advisors at your disposal, and realistic espionage techniques can be carried out using agents.
Empire puts a variety of major political factions into your hands, including France, Spain, Great Britain, Sweden, the United Provinces in northern Europe, Prussia, the Ottoman Empire, and Russia. Detailed strategic elements come into play, whether you’re fighting in the heart of Europe, warding off Mamluk horsemen in the middle east, or working to capture the wealth of India. Beyond all this, for the first time in Total War history, the continent of North America is an open field of play that portrays the unique strategic problems encountered by the founding fathers during the revolutionary war.
Dynamic 3D Naval Battles and Forces of Nature
Total War’s signature 3D battle scenes are paired with a new graphics engine and improved technology, allowing war and conquest to take on an even more realistic feel. Advanced landscape and flora systems add both realism and depth to the world stage, while dynamic weather consistently threatens to throw a wrench in your attack plans.
Whether you’re coordinating platoon firing or supporting a defensive square formation, the musket and the cannon take center stage as newly developed implements of war. And they’re not just for use on land. Real-time naval battle set on dramatic seascapes help shape the balance of power and determine the scope of your Empire, and they’re rendered in the same impressive 3D as battles on land. You may find yourself directing a vast fleet through intricate maneuvers, controlling the helm of a single tall ship, or grappling to the enemy’s boat and dictating the course of hand-to-hand combat on deck.
New Multiplayer Action
Additional updates to the Total War model include a multiplayer component that provides player rankings for competitive commanders, leagues and ladders, and a selection of entirely new modes of game play.
4. Total War : Rome Collection [Online Game Code]
Once the Roman Empire is under your command, don’t lay down your sword just yet – the Barbarians are coming. With two award-winning titles from the esteemed Total War series, you’ll have twice as many obstacles and opportunities to control and conquer the greatest empire ever known to man.
Items included in this bundle:
- Rome: Total War Guide one of three noble Roman families on a century spanning quest to seize control of the Roman Empire.
- Rome: Total War – Barbarian Invasion
(official expansion pack to Rome: Total War) Witness the decline of Rome as Barbarian hordes attack, forcing a bitter internal struggle between rival factions.
- Total War : Rome – Alexander:
Rome: Total War – Alexander is the second official expansion pack to Rome: Total War.
- An entirely new campaign map that stretches from Macedonia to Greece and into the heart of the ancient Persian Empire
- New campaign game that tasks players with matching the exploits of Alexander the Great as he swept across – Central Asia and dominated the Persian Empire
- Four new factions including the Macedonians, Persians and Indians
- Over 25 new units, including Alexander’s own renowned historical troops
- Historical Alexander the Great campaign with six new historical battles that unlock sequentially, telling the story of Alexander and providing a historical backdrop to each of the battles
- All-new movies to support the Alexander campaign, with professional voiceovers by actor Brian Blessed (Alexander, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace)
- Voted 2004 Best Strategy game by IGN, GameSpy and GameSpot.
- Fight alongside or against history’s greatest leaders such as Julius Caesar, Spartacus, and Hannibal to expand or destroy the Roman Empire.
- Lay siege against the Romans as Attila the Hun, fearful Saxons, or other savage factions using signature weapons and abilities.
- Command warrior-tested legions in cinematic epic battles with thousands of soldiers on-screen at once.
- A century-spanning campaign charges players with strategically managing the economic, civil, religious and military arms of their empire.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
5. Total War: Rome 2 – PC
- Feel the thunderous clash of battle as the Roman war-machine takes to the field in real-time combat. Tens of thousands of men collide in bone-splintering detail that you directly control.
- All-new graphics engine – see exotic ancient cities and colossal armies rendered in incredible detail, while jaw-dropping cinematic battles unfold. New unit cameras allow you to see the battle from every perspective.
- Completely scalable experience, with performance optimized for your PC or laptop. Witness the awesome scale of Total War – Rome II, no matter what your spec.
An epic-scale turn-based campaign mode in which to plan your conquest of the known world – in any way you see fit.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Total War Rome 2 Turning An Admiral To General for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!