We make a short list of the best rotating brick pizza oven including detail information and score based on 46,240 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best rotating brick pizza oven
1. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalape–o poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time. Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements. Save as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 6o Hz only, 1235 watts
This 1,235-watt countertop oven makes pizza in about half the time required by a conventional oven. You don’t need to preheat it–it begins rotating and baking the moment you plug it in. There are independently controlled top and bottom heating elements, so all types (frozen or fresh) and sizes (7 to 12 inches) of pizza can be custom baked. With a rising-crust pizza, for example, you should run the lower heating element for 10-12 minutes before turning on the top element. For a crisper crust, bake the pizza with both heating elements, then finish it off with a few minutes of bottom-only heating. For extra cooking time on your toppings, leave the top element on a little longer. A timer with automatic shutoff lets you set cooking times precisely, and a cooking-time guide for various pizza types is printed on the pizza maker. For safety, the appliance shuts off automatically if it overheats. With the 13-1/4-inch-diameter baking pan in place, the pizza maker is 13-1/4 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches high, and 17-1/2 inches deep. (The baking pan can be removed for more compact storage.) It carries a two-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
2. Wisco 421 Pizza Oven, LED Display
3. ROCCBOX Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired, Dual-Fuel, Fire & Stone Outdoor Pizza Oven – Green
- A PREMIUM, PORTABLE FIRE AND STONE PIZZA OVEN – reaching high temperatures of over 932ºF to give you the ideal balance of thin base and perfectly puffed up, charred artisan crust – in just 60 seconds.
- READY TO GO – with inbuilt thermometer, retractable legs and detachable dual-fuel burners Roccbox is easy to transport and set up- just click the switch and start cooking!
- SUPPLIED WITH BOTH WOOD & GAS BURNERS – allowing you the option of traditional pizza, or convenience.
- SAFE TOUCH – body insulation and the outer silicone skin make Roccbox the family friendly option, reducing the danger of skin burns that is a feature of metal bodied ovens.
- RATED NO. 1 OUTDOOR STAND-ALONE PIZZA OVEN by Serious Eats – highly regarded by Forbes, GQ and The Times.
Roccbox, by Gozney, is the portable pizza oven that reaches 932°F to cook a Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds. As a supplier of commercial stone and fire ovens, Gozney developed Roccbox due to customer demand, letting you cook the restaurant way in the comfort of your own backyard. With its growing cult of followers, Roccbox lets your puff up your pizza dough, melt cheese and crisp the crust like never before. Roccbox will transform how you cook at home. You can use both traditional (wood-fired) and convenience methods (on gas) with the easily detachable burners. The super fast heat-up, rolling flame and blazing-hot temperatures let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time. With 86% heat retention Roccbox has excellent fuel efficiency and maintains consistent floor temperatures bake after bake. The in-built thermocouple thermometer allows for easy monitoring of the oven temperature and the unique safe-touch, silicone jacket protects users from high heat. The retractable legs make for easy storage and moving around. Get inspiration for what to cook from our fantastic library of recipes and range of recipe, guest chef and ‘how to’ videos. Perfect for picnics, pack into your car and head to the beach or to a friend’s or simply enjoy in your own backyard. Included in the box: Pizza oven, Wood Burner, Gas Burner, Pizza Peel, Hopper Tool Manual
4. NutriChef Upgraded Electric Pizza Oven – ArtisanVersion 1100 Watt Countertop Pizza Maker, Mini Pizza Oven, Terracotta Cookware, Stone Clay Cooking Surface, Classic Italian, 464F Max Temp – PKPZ950
- HAVE A PIZZA PARTY: Make fast, delicious pizza with the NutriChef electric countertop pizza oven. Make your own artisan mini pizzas, perfect for social gatherings and birthday parties
- BAKE WITHOUT THE OVEN: Make homemade pizza without the hassle of turning on the oven. The electric oven pizza boasts a powerful 1100 watt heating element for all-around, even cooking
- EFFICIENT COOKING: The electric oven pizza cooks via a hanging heating coil attached to the top of a terracotta dome, creating optimum efficiency. The brick pizza oven reaches a maximum temperature of 464F
- EASY TO CLEAN: The countertop oven pizza features a chamotte clay stone cooking surface, which is both stain resistant and easy to clean up
- SIMPLE TO USE: This electric pizza oven with stone is simple to use, with a hassle-free button operation. The pit has open slots on each side, offering multiple access points for cooking
NutriChef Model : PKPZ950
Pizza Oven / Pizza Maker
Electric Pizza Pit Oven / Pizza Maker Stove
What’s in the Box:
Have a pizza party with the NutriChef Electric Pizza Pit Oven. Make your very own unique personal mini pizza pies with this classic-styled terracotta dome oven. The pizza pit features opening slots all around, giving everyone access to cook their own mini pies. The clay stone surface resembles a traditional Italian pizza pit oven and the internal high-powered hanging heating element ensures thorough and even cooking all around. It’s perfect for friendly social gatherings or birthday parties — and will make you feel like a pizza-making pro! Make them a pizza they can’t refuse with the NutriChef Pizza Pit Oven!
5. Ooni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven W/ Stone and Peel, Stainless Steel
Uuni 3 is the definitive tool for your garden or outdoor kitchen. It’s designed specifically to take the cost, bulk and hassle out of using a wood-fired oven. An evolution of the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, Uuni 3 reaches 932°F in just 10 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive. What’s new in Uuni 3? • Insulated body – for maintaining heat efficiency • New Wood Pellet Burner – enabling better temperature control and consistent cooking • 3 legs instead of 4 – making Uuni even more stable on any surface. • New chimney clip – the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach. Extreme 500°C heat Uuni 3 gets up to 932°F which enables you to cook food really fast. You can make a wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds! Not just for pizza; Uuni 3 is great for all types of meat, seafood, vegetables, flatbread – ideal for any food that enjoys short cooking times. Wood-fired Uuni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and cheap; they’re like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras. Just wood. The pellets ignite easily & Uuni takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold to 932°F. Lasts a lifetime Uuni is made of beautiful brushed stainless steel. It weathers and ages as you use it, but it doesn’t rust and just keeps on performing. It’ll make for a key feature in your outdoor kitchen or barbecue area. Entertainment Because of the ease and speed-of-use, Uuni is fantastic for entertaining friends or family. Get the gang together to make their own pizzas and then wood-fire them to perfection in front of their eyes. Responsibly Sourced All Uuni products that contain wood have been responsibly sourced and we even plant a tree for every Uuni 3 + bag of pellets sold! Read more about the Uuni sustainability project here. Award Winning 2017 Vesta Award Winner 2017 RHS Chelsea Flower Show Finalist (judging to take place May 2017) Technical specification: • Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed • Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2″ (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”. • Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2″ • Max pizza size: 13” • Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3” • Power: approx. 6 kWh • Fuel: wood pellets • Materials: 439 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board. • Uuni 3 is compatible with the forthcoming Gas Burner (As too is Uuni 2S) What’s in the box: • Uuni 3 wood-fired oven • Wood Pellet Burner • Cordierite stone baking board • Pizza peel • Manual and safety instructions Please note: wood pellets are sold separately.
6. Ooni Koda
Ooni Koda Gas, Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven, OONI-KODA
7. Zenvida Grill Top Pizza Oven with Stone for Gas or Charcoal Grill
- Open faced grill top pizza oven
- Ceramic stone included for perfect crust every time. Pizzeria quality in minutes right from home
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.75″ x 6.5″, Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 13″ x 3.75, Stone Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Stainless steel housing with durable cordierite ceramic stone, includes thermometer
- Bake pizza, breads. Roast vegetables, meat and fish.
Make perfect pizzeria pizza on your grill! The Zenvida Grill Top Pizza Oven with Stone converts your gas or charcoal grill to a traditional pizza oven. This portable grill top oven harnesses the high heat required to make authentic pizza. Ideal for entertaining at home.
- Convert your Grill or charcoal BBQ into a pizza oven!
- Quickly heats up and even distributes heat for uniform cooking
- Temperature gauge allow for perfect cooking every time
- Light and portable, handles allow for easy carrying
- Can also be used for: bread, meat, veggies and more
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.75″ x 6.5″
- Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 13″ x 3.75
- Stone Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Weight: 11.6 lbs
8. Aluminum Turning Pizza Peel Paddle, 9 inch diameter Blade, Long 31.5" Handle with Leather Strap – Outdoor Pizza Oven Accessories
Create pizzas like a professional with our 9″ diameter Pizza Peel with a long 31.5″ detachable handle!
- 9″ diameter, optimally sized blade for easy maneuvering
- Aluminum head with round design make it safe to handle
- Smooth Sanded Wooden Handle has leather storage strap and is 31.5″ long….
- Features detachable handle for easy storage and washing
- Sharp edge makes it easy to get under dough
- Prior to use, sprinkle with flour, cornmeal, or milled wheat bran to prevent sticking.
9. Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit – PC6011
- Create A Stable, Independent Platform for Your Pizza Oven
- Raise The Pizza Oven Cooking Surface To 40.25 Inches (about 3.3 Feet) From the Ground, Which Makes It Easy To Get Pizzas In And Out Of Your Oven
- Steel Frame is Strong and Durable, Measures 17 by 35.5 by 17.4 Inches
- Bottom Base Secures a 20 Lb. Propane Tank
- Fits Both Pizzeria Pronto PC6000 and PizzaQue PC6500 Pizza Ovens
Give your pizza oven a little lift with the leg kit! The attachable legs create a stable, independent platform for the Pizzeria Pronto and PizzaQue Pizza Ovens and raise the cooking surface to 40.25 inches (about 3.3 Feet) from the ground — which makes it easy to get pizzas in and out of your oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit includes a base for a 20 lb. propane tank to conveniently tuck under the pizza oven. The top support brace features a utility rack for keeping your pizza tools handy. Fits both Pizzeria Pronto PC6000 and PizzaQue PC6500 Pizza Ovens as well as the Pizza Oven Side Table PC6026 (pictured above, sold separately).
PLEASE NOTE: Some assembly is required. Assembly can take from 30 minutes to an hour. Review the instruction sheet for assembly instructions. Tools required: #2 Phillips Screwdriver, 10 mm wrench. A rubber mallet may also be helpful. Oven must be completely cool and propane tank disconnected before assembling and attaching leg kit.
USE: Once leg kit has been assembled and installed, position on a level surface before using.
CARE: Use a damp cloth to wipe down legs and base as needed. Do not store outside unprotected. Consider Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover PC6019 if you plan to keep your pizza oven outdoors for an extended period of time.
CAUTION: For outdoor use only. Oven must be completely cool and propane tank disconnected before moving.
The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit is one of several accessories which complement the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush – PC0217 helps you transfer your pizzas easily and keep your oven clean, while the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Side Table – PC6026 provides a convenient and durable workspace right next to your oven.
There are two pizza oven covers which protect your oven in all conditions — the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover, Long – PC6019 and the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover – PC6012. And the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Wood Pellet Smoker and Shovel – PC6021 adds smoky flavor to your pizza while it cooks.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any concerns.
10. GYBER Pyre-Go Wood Fired Pizza Oven (Outdoor) Natural or Flavored Pellet Fuel | Cooks Meat, Fish, Steaks, Burgers, Vegetables | Portable Stainless-Steel Frame | Rapid Heating
- Wood-Fired Outdoor Oven – Designed to be used with wood pellets, this pizza oven and outdoor grill lets you create crisp, tasty, cheesy pizza your entire family will love.
- Multipurpose Cooker – Along with pizza this double-layered oven comes with accessories to make steaks, fish, lamp chops, burgers, salmon, and so much more.
- Rapid, Even Heating – Being capable of heating up to 900F in minutes, our air intake system helps cook food efficiently on the top, bottom and throughout for better taste.
- Food-Grade Safe Stainless Steel – Lightweight, durable, and perfect for cooking all types of foods, this wood pellet oven is safe, easy to use, and even easier to clean.
- Fueled by Wood Pellets – This small oven can be filled with flavored pellets or wood chips to create a rich, smoky flavor
- perfect for chicken, beef, or pepperoni pizza.
If you love the taste of a great wood-fired pizza but don’t want to deal with a heavy stone or complicated system, nothing is easier to use than the 11 inch Pyre-Go Pizza Oven, an outdoor, wood-fired pizza cooker that uses wood pellets to heat up in just 10 minutes. This portable cooker is ideal for the backyard, tailgating on gameday, or spending time with friends at the park because it can help you create fresh, delicious steaks, burgers, fish, and pizza in no time flat!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found rotating brick pizza oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!