Nowadays, there are so many products of range with double oven side by side in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for range with double oven side by side in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings range with double oven side by side which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
792 reviews analysed
1. Thor Kitchen Gas Range with 6 Burners and Double Ovens, Stainless Steel – HRG4808U-1
Hrg4808u features: -15,000 btu infrared griddle for high heat searing. -6.7 cu. Ft. Combined oven capacity for cooking multiple dishes. -9 stylish stainless metal finish control knobs. -Durable heavy duty cast-iron cooking grates. -Electronic ignition with auto re-ignition feature. -Features three 18,000 btu single burners for burners for searing. Product type: -Slide-in. Control type: -Knobs. Finish: -Silver, stainless steel. Stove top material: -Metal. Number of ovens: -Double oven. Fuel type: -Dual fuel. Convection oven: -Yes. Cooktop surface: -Grate. Number of burners: -6. Primary material: -Steel. Oven capacity: -6.2 cubic feet. Dimensions: Overall height – top to bottom: -39.75″. Overall width – side to side: -48″. Overall depth – front to back: -27.5″. Overall product weight: -402 lbs.
2. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
3. GE WB34K10010 Burner Drip Bowl
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB34K10010 Burner Drip Bowl.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB34K10010 Burner Drip Bowl
4. GE WB34K10009 Burner Drip Bowl
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB34K10009 Burner Drip Bowl.
5. Panasonic Toaster Oven NB-G110P FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating and Removable 9-Inch Inner Baking Tray, Silver, 1300W
- Double Infrared Heating: This 1300-Watt toaster oven features high-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements to produce temperatures of 250°F – 500°F to cook up to 40 percent faster than conventional toaster ovens, evenly toasting, baking, browning and reheating food to perfection
- FlashXpress Instant Heating Technology: Push-button instant-on heat eliminates preheating for quicker cooking and time-saving convenience
- Six Preset Cooking Modes: Six convenient illustrated auto cook menu options let you easily prepare your favorite foods with the touch of a button, including toast, waffles, rolls, pizza, hash browns and quick reheat
- Bright Digital Timer: Control cooking times up to 25 minutes with simple up and down arrow touch buttons on the bright red digital timer
- Compact Design with Interior Light: The compact design with small countertop footprint features an interior light, front removable 9-inch baking tray and nonstick interior for easy cleaning
- internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10-1/8-inch x 13-inch x 12-inch. Power Supply: 120V AC, 60 Hz
The Panasonic Toaster Oven NB-G110P FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating lets you toast, bake, brown and reheat up to 40 percent faster than conventional toaster ovens. Featuring Panasonic FlashXpress technology, this 1300-Watt toaster oven instantly heats with the push of a button, eliminating the need for any preheating. Double Infrared technology produces temperatures of 250°F – 500°F, offering time-saving convenience by utilizing high-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements positioned near and far—in the front and back—to evenly toast, bake, brown and reheat to perfection. For added convenience, six auto cooking menus with illustrated preset buttons automatically calculate the cooking time for a variety of foods: bread (toast, waffles, bagels), frozen food (pizza, hash browns) and reheat (rolls, breads, leftovers). Simple up and down arrow touch buttons on the bright red digital timer quickly set precise cooking times up to 25 minutes; when done, a pleasant beep lets you know your food is done and ready to enjoy. This toaster oven includes a 9-inch square inner baking tray perfect for 9-inch diameter pizzas or 4 slices of bread, a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning and an interior light which allows you to view your food while cooking. Internal dimensions: 10-1/8-inch x 13-inch x 12-inch (H x W x D). Do not use outdoors
6. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
7. Cuisinart CB-60 Cast-Iron Double Burner, Stainless Steel
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle – primary burner: 1300 watts + Secondary burner: 500 watts
- Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls
- Ready and safety “on” indicator lights. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Non-slip feet for total stability while cooking
The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two extra burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Its 1800 watts of power – a 1300-watt large plate and a 500-watt small plate – heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” cast iron plates are durable and wipe clean in a snap. Premium brushed stainless steel housing looks stylish in any setting. A separate 6-setting temperature control for each burner offers complete versatility – the lower settings keep foods warm, while the higher settings cook an entire meal. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd, yet it’s compact and portable enough for small spaces like dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1800 watts of power: 1300-watt large plate and 500-watt small plate for quick heat-up|Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plates|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
8. Gas One Two Burner Propane Stove Outdoor High Pressure Propane 2 Burner [UPGRADED] 150,000 BTU with 0-20 PSI High Pressure Adjustable Regulator and Steel Braided Hose
- PROPANE DOUBLE BURNER FOR OUTDOOR COOKING Equipped with two burner heads, each exuding 75,000 BTU (for a total of 150,000 BTU), Gas One’s Double Burner provides extreme heat for various different cooking scenarios. From tailgating to catering, this burner stands out for those looking for a little more range in their heat
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION STOVE Built sturdy and designed to last, the B-5000 demonstrates the needed combination of power and control. Along with its rugged body, the Double Burner comes with detachable legs to make portability convenient and easy to compartmentalize
- ADJUSTABLE 0-20 PSI REGULATOR WITH STEEL BRAIDED HOSE Long lasting and reliably durable, the B-5000 comes with an adjustable high pressure 0-20 PSI steel braided regulator that allows for a secure source of gas flow
- INDVIDUAL HEAT DIAL PER BURNER The portable burner is supplied with two individual heat dials to control each specific flame. From simmering meat to boiling water, adjust the burners flame to meet your precise need
- CSA LISTED REGULATOR Certified by CSA, the Double Burner’s regulator ensures a safe cooking experience by monitoring the propane gas flow and disallowing further leakage when internal or external issues are detected.
Our high-pressure burner is the best choice for anyone who has more in mind than the average fried egg. The b-5000 double Burner comes with multiple features that make it worthy of any project, such as a cast-iron build that ensures its durability. The burner also has removable Legs, making it easy to store & carry your stove to wherever you go. Along with the legs, A foolproof heat dial will help you set your burner to whichever mode of heat you wish. At Gas One, Safety is first— this burner comes with a csa-approved regulator & heat Resistant hose Made of steel-braid! Goingup to 150, 000 BTU, this stove offers limitless adventures.
9. Ovente Countertop Electric Double Cast-Iron Burner with Adjustable Temperature Control, 7 & 6 Inch, Metal Housing, Indicator Light, Non-Slip Rubber Feet, 1700-Watts, Black (BGS102B)
- PORTABLE 7 & 6 HOT PLATE — Have the quality and taste of a homemade meal anytime! It’s compact, flat and lightweight, making it perfect for houses and apartments with limited kitchen space.
- HEAT UP FAST – Powered by 120V and 1700 watts, its cast-iron plates heat up food quickly and evenly without any hot or cold spots.
- CONVENIENT – The functions of this burner fit well with your cooking needs – the adjustable temperature control lets you set your ideal cooking temperature, and its indicator light will light up until the selected temperature has been reached.
- SAFE AND DURABLE – Comes with a non-slip rubber feet that prevent slips and falls, and durable fire-resistant metal housing that can last for years!
- EASY TO CLEAN – Simply wipe any non-electrical parts with a damp sponge or disinfectant kitchen wipe. Dry with a soft cloth. Never use abrasive cleaning agents.
Ovente’s 7 & 6” Electric Double Cast-Iron Burner produces top-of-the-line performance! This Double Cast-Iron Burner heats up very quickly and evenly, leaving no cold or hot spots. It features adjustable temperature control to conveniently set the desired cooking temperature. It is also equipped with 1700 watts of power and generates heat and functionality just like a traditional stove. It’s flat, compact, and lightweight, which means it’s easy to store in the kitchen cabinet or a box. Its sleek, modern design flatters any living space, and looks stylish enough to have around guests. Works great as a gift for college students in dorms, young adults living on their own, and people who need a backup stove for a highly reasonable price. It comes with indicator lights for easy operation, and non-slip rubber feet for extra safety. Operating Instructions: 1) Plug it in. 2) Place cookware of your choice onto the burner. 3) Turn the temperature control to your desired heat level. 4) When finished cooking, turn it OFF and unplug from the wall outlet. Wait for it to cool. 5) Once cooled, wipe clean with a damp sponge or disinfectant kitchen wipe. Dry with a soft cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents
10. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle
- 20-by-10.4-inch cast-iron reversible grill/griddle pan
- smooth on one side and raised ridges on the other side
- pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Integrated side handles promote a steady, secure hold
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Range With Double Oven Side By Side for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!