We make a short list of the best quarter size convection oven including detail information and score based on 27,141 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best quarter size convection oven
1. Avantco CO-14 Quarter Size Commercial Countertop Convection Oven Counter Top, 0.8 Cu. Ft. – 120V, 1440W
Great for making small batches of baked goods, snack foods, pizzas, and warm sandwiches, this quarter size convection oven is a great way to increase cooking capacity without sacrificing valuable space in your kitchen! Its compact design makes it great for coffee shops, kiosks, snack bars, and restaurants. SPECS
Width – 18 3/4 Inches
Depth – 18 Inches
Height – 15 Inches
Interior Width – 14 Inches
Interior Depth – 11 1/2 Inches
Interior Height – 8 1/2 Inches
Amps – 12 Amps
Hertz – 60 Hertz
Phase – 1
Voltage – 120
Wattage – 1,440 Watts
Capacity – .8 cu. ft.
Control Type – Thermostatic
Door Type – Glass
Hinge Location – Bottom
Installation Type – Countertop
Maximum Temperature – 500 Degrees F
Number of Chambers – 1
Number of Controls -2
Number of Doors -1
Oven Interior Style – Standard Depth
Power Type – Electric
Rack Capacity – 3
Size – 1/4 Size
Temperature Range – 150 – 500 Degrees F
Temperature Settings – Adjustable
2. Avantco CO-16 Half Size Countertop Convection Oven, 1.5 Cu. Ft. – 120V, 1600W
Width23 Inches Depth22 1/2 Inches Height16 1/2 Inches Interior Width18 1/2 Inches Interior Depth14 1/2 Inches Interior Height9 3/4 Inches Amps13.3 Amps Hertz60 Hertz Phase1 Voltage120 Wattage1,600 Watts Capacity1.5 cu. ft. Control TypeThermostatic Door TypeGlass Hinge LocationBottom Installation TypeCountertop Maximum Temperature500 Degrees F Number of Chambers1 Number of Controls2 Number of Doors1 Oven Interior StyleStandard Depth Power TypeElectric Rack Capacity4 Size1/2 Size Temperature Range150 – 500 Degrees F Temperature Settings Adjustable
3. Cadco OV-003 Compact Quarter Size Convection Oven with Manual Controls, 120-Volt/1450-Watt, Stainless/Black
- Quarter Size Compact Countertop Convection Oven with manual controls, .83 Cubic Feet, 3 shelves, 120V
- Heavy duty stainless construction
- squirrel cage fan circulates more air in less time for faster baking
- Manual control knobs: Time, Temperature
- Handles 3 quarter size sheet pans (not included)
- Cooking chamber: 9″ H x 14.125″ W x 11.25″ D (.83 cubic feet)
This Cadco Quarter Size Compact Manual Convection Oven provides “Small Footprint and Large Production.” Advanced airflow design with patented baffle. Manual controls: Time and Temperature. 3 shelves. Convection technology reduces baking/cooking times vs. conventional ovens. Heat settings from 175-500F. 60 minute timer; buzzer goes off at end of cycle. High temperature motor bearings. Dura-Body heavy duty stainless steel construction. Safety design: ”cool-touch” double wall glass door. Reinforced door design. 2-1/2” between shelves. Oven cavity wrapped in high ”R” value insulation. NSF; MET to UL and CSA Standards. 120V/1450W/12A. NEMA 5-15P plug. UPS-able if overwrapped.
4. Winco ECO-250, 0.8 Cu.Ft Quarter-Size Countertop Convection Oven, 120V~60Hz, 1440W, 12A, ETL, Dual-Pane Tempered Glass, Quiet Convection Oven
- The size of this little convection oven is just 18-3/4” long, 19-7/8” wide and 15” high and it fits perfectly in small kitchen.
- One of the key features of the item is a built-in “Stay on” 120-minute timer.
- The door of the oven includes dual-pane tempered glass, while the whole construction is made of top-quality stainless steel.
- Inner space is incredibly capacious and contains three wire shelves made of chrome
- Stunningly quiet circulation makes it very convenient to use, while even heating makes your food taste extraordinary good.
Winco ECO-250, 0.8 Cu.Ft Quarter-Size Countertop Convection Oven, 120V~60Hz, 1440W, 12A, ETL is very suitable for a small kitchen because of it’s tiny size (only 18-3/4” x 19-7/8” x 15”). Extremely sturdy and durable stainless steel construction is equipped with dual-pane tempered glass door, so the oven is protected from external damage. Inside it you can see three wire shelves made of chrome. The absolute even heating is the most important thing in baking and this oven proves it right. Also, it works exceptionally quiet, which is very convenient for cooking. The ‘Stay-on” timer can help your baking a lot. This item is listed in ETL for electrical safety in Canada and US, conforming UL-197 and CSA C22.2. Technical characteristics: 120V~60Hz, 1440W, 12A.
5. ConvectionWorks® Hi-Q Intelligent Countertop Oven Set, 9-Slice XL Convection Oven Toaster w/Bamboo Cutting Board (10 Accessories, Rotisserie & Spit Included), 1500 Watt, Stainless Steel, Teflon-free
- ✅ NEW! 10PC ALL IN ONE SET INCLUDES – Hi-Q 1500W XL Intelligent ConvectionWorks Convection Oven (36L Capacity, Exterior: 20.6” x 17.3” x 13.1” / Interior: 14.1” x 14.6” x 10.6”), High Quality Bamboo Cutting Board, Cooking Pan, Wire Rack & Handle, Rotisserie Spit & Rods, 2 Silicone Potholders, easy clean Crumb Tray & a quick recipe guide. *Oven is completely Teflon-free with zero non-stick coating.*
- ✅ READY TO COOK FOR PARTIES AND HOLIDAYS – No Setup Required! The perfect solution when your kitchen oven just isn’t enough. Ideal for small kitchens with no oven.
- ✅ 10 INTELLIGENT COOK PRESETS – Toast up to 9 slices of bread at once, Bagels, Pizza, Bake muffins & cookies, Roast & Broil steaks, seafood and fish. Ideal for Defrosting and Reheating to avoid microwaved taste. Large, backlit LED screen features easy to read menu selection with large text. Automatically calculates the ideal time and temperature for your meal. Wide temperature range: Max Temp: 450ºF, Min Temp: 90ºF
- ✅ ROTISSERIE & CONVECTION COOK FUNCTIONS – Decreases cooking time by 30%. Snug and secure door panel insulates oven heat and features easy view tray labels with recommended rack positions. XL ultra deep design for larger pans and dishes. Spacious enough to fit a 12″ pizza. Perfect for small & medium sized poultry. Push time/temp dial to illuminate the LED screen and the light inside the oven.
- ✅ MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY- UL LISTED-120V~ Our hassle-free and easy to understand full warranty protects the ConvectionWorks HI-Q Intelligent Oven against all defects in materials, workmanship and function. Put your mind at easy by registering your product and be sure to remember our 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
6. Convection Oven, Quarter Size, 120V, Lot of 1
Constructed of heavy duty stainless steel with a small footprint design to fit on all countertops. It has a temperature range of 120°F-480°F degrees with a double wall tempered glass door to keep the heat in. This oven has interior dimensions of 10″H x 15-3/4″W x 12″D that fits up to three quarter size sheet pans with 3-1/2″ of space between each shelf. This oven comes standard with three 15-3/4″ x 11.5″ wire shelves and a 120 minute timer. Overall dimensions are 12.5″H x 20-3/4″W x 15.5″D. 120V, 1750W and 14.5A. NEMA 5-15 plug. CE and NSF approved., Lot of 1
7. Waring Commercial WCO500X 1/2-Sheet Pan Sized Convection Oven
Warring Commercial 1/2 Sheet Pan Sized Convection Oven. This heavy duty oven has dual pane glass in the door, heavy duty gaskets and bakes beautifully. Settings for convection bake, bake, roast and broil.
8. Sharp Superheated Steam Countertop Oven
- 1750-watt superheated steam countertop oven with 0.5 cu. ft. capacity
- Temperature range from 160 up to 485 degrees Fahrenheit
- Single dial control with easy-to-read LCD display make it easy to operate
- Timer up to 60 minutes with sound on/off feature
- 4″ usable cooking height with 2 shelf levels and hidden bake element
- Incandescent interior light and clear glass window make it easy to check cooking progress
- Height 9.300
- Width 19.700
- Depth 19.300
- Weight 24.50
- Color Stainless
- Powerful pizzeria style oven roomy enough for a 12″ pizza or 9 slices of toast
- Operating System
- Batteries Included
- Batteries Required
- Number of Batteries 0
- Battery Type Does Not Contain or Use a Battery
- Language English
- Assembly Required
- Newest technology for better tasting food – instant on, no preheating, no defrosting
- Five versatile cooking modes Toast, Broil/Grill, Bake/Reheat, Pizza, and Warm
- Toasting options up to 7 different shades to suit your personal preference
The Sharp Superheated Steam Countertop Oven is the start of a cooking revolution. The innovation is simply that steam can be hotter, cook better, and promote healthy living. The combination of superheated steam and conventional, radiant heat in all cooking modes means that your food will be crispy and browned on the outside, moist and delicious on the inside. The Sharp Superheated Steam Countertop Oven is a powerful, low-profile, pizzeria-style oven for your home. Roomy enough for a 12″ pizza or 9 slices of toast, the included Broiling Pan and Crisper Tray (12.5″ x 12.5″) gives you more cooking area than a standard quarter-size sheet pan. The bright and easy-to-read display keeps the control at your fingertips. Thanks to the premium stainless steel finish and hidden baking element, cleanup is fast and easy – simply wipe with a damp cloth inside and out. With Sharp’s new superheated steam countertop oven, it’s time to rethink steam! Package Content: ovenwater tankcrisper traybroiling pancookbookmanualwarranty
9. USA Pan 1604CR Quarter Sheet Baking Pan and Bakeable Nonstick Cooling Rack, Metal
- Classic quarter sheet pan and cooling rack for baking and roasting cookies, vegetables, and cakes
- commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel
- Baking pans feature unique corrugated surface
- facilitates air flow for quick release and evenly baked goods
- cooling rack has crosswire design and six raised feet for stability and uniform cooling. To maintain the pan’s appearance over time, use a silicone baking mat
- Nonstick Americoat coating – a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free – provides easy release of baked-goods and easy clean up
- wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle sponge
- Made with globally sourced materials
- rack Dimensions: 12 x 8. 25 x 0. 5 inches
- quarter sheet baking area Dimensions: 12. 5 x 9 x 1 inches
- outer pan Dimensions: 13 x 9. 5 x 1 inches
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
The USA Pan nonstick bakeable quarter sheet pan and non-stick quarter sheet cooling rack set includes a 12. 5 x 9 x 1 inches quarter sheet pan and a 12 x 8. 313 x 0. 56 inches quarter sheet cooling rack. This essential kitchen baking combo is the perfect set for home bakers looking to make freshly baked cookies, cakes, and bread rolls that bake evenly, cool uniformly, and come out tasting great. The USA Pan non-stick quarter sheet cooling rack fits seamlessly inside the USA Pan non-stick quarter sheet pan and provides home bakers with an easy way to add the perfect glaze or finish to your homemade baked goods. Simply place your oven safe cooling rack in the pan, add your items on top of the cooling rack, and you are ready to start baking like a professional. The cooling rack is easy to use and features a steel cross wire design and 6 raised feet, which elevate your cookies, breads, cakes, and scones into a raised position. This raised position promotes uniform cooling among your baked items. The nonstick coating on both the quarter sheet and the cooling rack means that your baked goods will release quickly and easily, leaving your cookie bottoms crispy and intact! Both the quarter sheet and the cooling rack are oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Handwashing is the preferred method of cleaning For the quarter sheet. The cooling rack is not dishwasher safe and it is recommended that you clean the rack using a soft sponge or kitchen brush to remove food particles. USA Pan professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable and reliable. USA Pan is a Bundy family owned company, based in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found quarter size convection oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!