We make a short list of the best pounded chicken breast recipe oven including detail information and score based on 31,774 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best pounded chicken breast recipe oven
1. Dried Porcini Mushrooms Grade A – 16 oz. (1 lb.) Life Gourmet Shop
2. Knorr Granulated Bouillon, Chicken, 7.9 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Knorr Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon is a granulated mix blending flavors of chicken, onion, parsley, and spices. Add the authentic Knorr flavor to all your chicken dishes with this versatile product that is made with natural flavors and is fat free and cholesterol free. Knorr Granulated Bouillon is an essential pantry item with everyday use. The granulated format allows for ultimate versatility for all your cooking needs. Granulated bouillon dissolves more quickly than cubes and 1 tablespoon of granulated bouillon is the equivalent of 1 bouillon cube. Use Knorr Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon to enhance flavor in any recipe, like delicious Knorr Chicken Tacos, as well as in other types of dishes like soups, stews, sauces, rice, vegetables, pastas and other chicken dishes. Knorr Granulated Bouillon comes in additional sizes and great flavors including Tomato Chicken, Reduced Sodium Chicken, Beef, and Shrimp so you can be sure to find the Latin flavors your family will love. Knorr believes that good food matters and everyday meals can be just as magical as special occasions. Knorr products owe their taste and flavors to the culinary skills and passion of its chefs. Knorr sources high-quality ingredients to create delicious side dishes, bouillons, sauces, gravies, soups and seasonings enjoyed by families everywhere.
From the Manufacturer
Enhance your recipes with a spoonful of Knorr Granulated Chicken Flavored Bouillon, a savory combination of chicken, onion, parsley, and other spices. Knorr Granulated Bouillon is convenient, simple to use, and adds a flavorful touch to broths, soups, stews, rice, chicken, Latin dishes, and more. Try it with Knorr Chicken Milanese recipe for an extra kick of flavor. Each package comes with 12 jars; one jar makes 45 cups of broth.
Recipe Idea: Knorr Chicken Milanese
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr Chicken Bouillon
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded ¼-inch thick (about 1-¼ pounds)
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1. Combine bouillon with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then bread crumb mixture, coating well. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
3. To bake, preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange chicken on pan. Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Additions: Spice up your bread crumb coating with these easy combinations–parmesan cheese and garlic powder; cumin and cinnamon; chopped cilantro and lime zest; chipotle chili powder; ground almonds for extra crunch.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
History of Knorr
The Knorr brand was founded in 1838 when Carl Heinrich Knorr recognized the need for quickly prepared, nutritious meals. He went to extraordinary lengths to create an innovative process to retain nutritional value while cutting down cook time. Now, Knorr has become an international brand reaching more than 320 million people daily through side dishes, bouillons, sauces, gravies, soups, baking bags, seasonings, and dressings. Today, Knorr products are sold in more than 80 countries.
- Savory chicken flavor with onion, parsley, and spices
- Sprinkle onto broths, soups, stews, rice, chicken, and more
- Quickly adds flavor and enhances recipes
What’s in the Box
Knorr Bouillon, Granulated, Chicken Flavored, 7.9-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)
Knorr Bouillon Granulated
Reduced Sodium Bouillon Granulated, Chicken
Mexican Bouillon Granulated, Beef
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found pounded chicken breast recipe oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!