We make a short list of the best pizza oven evansville in including detail information and score based on 35,242 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best pizza oven evansville in
1. Wisco 421 Pizza Oven, LED Display
2. Continental Electric PS-PO891 Professional Series Pizza Oven, Countertop, Stainless Steel
- Cook up to a 12″ Inch pizza in 8-10 minutes! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties.
- 30 minute timer to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minutes. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more.
- Removable pull out crumb tray to clean with ease.
- Professional Series durable Stainless Steel body with cool touch handle with fit nicely right on your kitchen Countertop.
- Oven heats to 430-460 degrees
- Measures: 18 x 19. 5 x 7. 4 inches, with 1450 watt power
- Ul listed, and 2 year Limited
“Cook up to a 12″” Inch pizza in 8-10 minutes! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties. 30-Minute timer to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minutes. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more. Removable pull out crumb tray to clean with ease. Adjustable heat control to set to your taste. Top and bottom heating elements make for an even bake. Professional Series durable Stainless Steel body with cool touch handle with fit nicely right on your kitchen countertop. Ul listed, and 2 year limited . Cooking tip: preheat oven for 10-15 minutes cooking tip: You may use a pizza stone for even cooking and easier cleanup pizza baking instructions: put frozen pizza into the pizza baker. Oven can cook pizza up to 12”. Do not bake rising dough crust pizzas in your oven. Place the pizza on the food rack and slide the food rack into the oven. Set the timer to your desired bake time. Your pizza baker will automatically bake your pizza to perfection. Remember to set the timer over 2 minutes in order to activate the timer. Baking time is 8-12 minutes depending on crust size, topping, and personal taste preferences. (Check pizza Midway through baking, rotating if necessary to ensure even baking). “
3. Harbor Gardens KUK002B Monterey Pizza Oven with Stone, Stainless/Enamel Coated Steel
Harbor gardens KUK002B Monterey pizza oven with stone, stainless/enamel coated steel. Backyard wood fired pizza oven to bring the joy of wood fired oven cooking to your home. With fast heat, up times for making incredible wood-fired pizzas, steaks, chicken, fish, bread! you can cook pizzas & breads directly on the stone provided. Durable stainless steel with a matte black high temperature paint. Easy to empty & clean. Temperature Gauge included to help cook your pizza. Perfect for any pizza enthusiast. Home is the place you spend quality time with friends & family. Enhance your home & garden with the new harbor gardens collection by world source partners. The harbor gardens Brand was created with the new lawn & garden consumer lifestyle in mind. The harbor gardens assortment can create a backyard oasis with our newly designed fire pits, Chimeneas, & pizza ovens. Customers can surround themselves with our cutting edge galvanized planters, our decorative garden stakes & wind spinners, our fashion forward bistro sets, & wall art. Home is where harbor gardens lives.
4. Professional Series PS75891 Stainless-Steel Pizza Baker
- COOK A 9″inch PIZZA IN 6 MINUTES! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties.
- 30 MINUTE TIMER to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minute. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more
- REMOVABLE PULL OUT CRUMB TRAY to clean with ease.
- Professional Series DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL BODY with COOL TOUCH HANDLE with fit nicely right on your kitchen countertop
- Measures: 20.45 x 8.95 x 17.95 inches, with 1450 WATT power
- UL Listed, and 2 Year Limited Warranty
Cook a 12″ inch pizza in 6 minutes! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties. 30-minute timer to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minutes. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more. Removable pull out crumb tray to clean with ease. Adjustable heat control to set to your taste. Top and bottom heating elements make for an even bake.
Professional series durable stainless steel body with cool touch handle with fit nicely right on your kitchen countertop. Measures: 20.45 x 8.95 x 17.95 inches, with 1450 Watt power. UL listed, and 2 year limited warranty. Continental Electric and Professional Series, In the Heart of Every Home.
Cooking Tip: preheat oven for 15 minutes.
Cooking Option: You can use with a pizza stone for even cooking and easier cleanup.
5. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalape–o poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time. Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements. Save as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 6o Hz only, 1235 watts
This 1,235-watt countertop oven makes pizza in about half the time required by a conventional oven. You don’t need to preheat it–it begins rotating and baking the moment you plug it in. There are independently controlled top and bottom heating elements, so all types (frozen or fresh) and sizes (7 to 12 inches) of pizza can be custom baked. With a rising-crust pizza, for example, you should run the lower heating element for 10-12 minutes before turning on the top element. For a crisper crust, bake the pizza with both heating elements, then finish it off with a few minutes of bottom-only heating. For extra cooking time on your toppings, leave the top element on a little longer. A timer with automatic shutoff lets you set cooking times precisely, and a cooking-time guide for various pizza types is printed on the pizza maker. For safety, the appliance shuts off automatically if it overheats. With the 13-1/4-inch-diameter baking pan in place, the pizza maker is 13-1/4 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches high, and 17-1/2 inches deep. (The baking pan can be removed for more compact storage.) It carries a two-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
6. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven Accessory, 16-Inch
- Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
- Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade and frozen pizzas
- Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy
- Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 15″ x 20″ (300 sq. in)
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors The Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven 90 accessory cooks the perfect pizza every time. Designed after the idea of a true, wood fire pizza oven, the Italia Pizza Oven takes your homemade pizza to the next level. A ceramic pizza stone promotes even heat and will give your pizza a delectable crust. Enjoy hot, fresh, flavorful pizzas cooked on your patio, in camp or where ever you take your Camp Chef stove. Great to cook breads, cookies, and pies too.
– Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
– Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade, and frozen pizzas.
– Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy.
– Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
– Specially designed heat diffusion plates
– Built in temperature gauge
– Includes Italia Pizza Oven Cooking Guide with recipes
– Fits all Camp Chef 16″ Cooking System stoves
– Temperature range: Temperatures can reach up to 700° F
– Cooking Surface Diameter: 15″ x 20″ (300 sq. in)
– Overall Dimensions: 16″ x 24″ x 9″
– Front Opening Dimensions: 20.5 x 4.5
– Product Weight: 30 lbs.
*Do not heat on high on a Camp Chef stove
7. 32.5" Wood Fired Stainless Steel Artisan Pizza Oven or Grill, Outdoor or Indoor
- 430 Stainless Steel Construction, Polished Steel Exterior, 4 Castors Included (Portable).
- Includes: Pizza Stone Surface, Wire brush/broom, large pizza peel (large spatula), pizza cutter, and pizza turner spatula.
- Temp Gauge Range: 100 – 800 Degrees F, Rapid heating time, Large cooking space (2~3 pizzas at one time).
- Overall Size: 32.5″ W x 31″ D x 79″ H, Door Opening Measurements: 20.75″ W x 15″ H (Max pizza size 20.75″ Diameter), Overall Inside Size: 25″ W x 30″ D x 15″ H. Height from floor to cooking stones: 33.25″.
- Some Assembly Required, Weight: 220lbs (Ships crated), Certification: ETL, CSA, ISO9000, ISO14000, ISO18000. Ships LTL Freight with curbside delivery.
Latest wood fired pizza oven. Oven alone is 32.5″ inches wide. Create a beautiful artisan pizza at home. Can be used by restaurants, food trucks, or home users. Comes with: Wire brush / broom to keep the inside clean, large pizza peel (large spatula), pizza cutter, and pizza turner spatula. Standard delivery is curbside delivery via Freight Courier with liftgate. Please read our Amazon storefront info and shipping policies, as it may not be possible for us to ship this item to your location.
8. Ooni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven W/ Stone and Peel, Stainless Steel
Uuni 3 is the definitive tool for your garden or outdoor kitchen. It’s designed specifically to take the cost, bulk and hassle out of using a wood-fired oven. An evolution of the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, Uuni 3 reaches 932°F in just 10 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive. What’s new in Uuni 3? • Insulated body – for maintaining heat efficiency • New Wood Pellet Burner – enabling better temperature control and consistent cooking • 3 legs instead of 4 – making Uuni even more stable on any surface. • New chimney clip – the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach. Extreme 500°C heat Uuni 3 gets up to 932°F which enables you to cook food really fast. You can make a wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds! Not just for pizza; Uuni 3 is great for all types of meat, seafood, vegetables, flatbread – ideal for any food that enjoys short cooking times. Wood-fired Uuni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and cheap; they’re like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras. Just wood. The pellets ignite easily & Uuni takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold to 932°F. Lasts a lifetime Uuni is made of beautiful brushed stainless steel. It weathers and ages as you use it, but it doesn’t rust and just keeps on performing. It’ll make for a key feature in your outdoor kitchen or barbecue area. Entertainment Because of the ease and speed-of-use, Uuni is fantastic for entertaining friends or family. Get the gang together to make their own pizzas and then wood-fire them to perfection in front of their eyes. Responsibly Sourced All Uuni products that contain wood have been responsibly sourced and we even plant a tree for every Uuni 3 + bag of pellets sold! Read more about the Uuni sustainability project here. Award Winning 2017 Vesta Award Winner 2017 RHS Chelsea Flower Show Finalist (judging to take place May 2017) Technical specification: • Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed • Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2″ (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”. • Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2″ • Max pizza size: 13” • Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3” • Power: approx. 6 kWh • Fuel: wood pellets • Materials: 439 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board. • Uuni 3 is compatible with the forthcoming Gas Burner (As too is Uuni 2S) What’s in the box: • Uuni 3 wood-fired oven • Wood Pellet Burner • Cordierite stone baking board • Pizza peel • Manual and safety instructions Please note: wood pellets are sold separately.
9. Ooni Koda
Ooni Koda Gas, Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven, OONI-KODA
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found pizza oven evansville in for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!