Finding your suitable readers for oven broiled corn on the cob is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for oven broiled corn on the cob including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
638 reviews analysed
1. Cast Iron Cornbread Pan-Pre-Seasoned Bakeware with 7 Corncob Sticks-Compatible with Oven, Stovetop, Induction, Grill, and Campfires by Classic Cuisine
- CAST IRON- Conveniently pre-seasoned, and constructed from sturdy and durable cast iron, this even-cooking cornbread pan will survive tough wear and tear, lasting for many years to come!
- MULTI-USE- This handy pan can be used in the oven, on the stovetop, grill, or even over a campfire flame, making it essential multi-use cookware for your kitchen.
- 7 CORNSTICKS- This cornbread bakeware features 7 corncob shaped molds, providing an adorable twist on traditional cornbread. They will be a hit at your next breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
- GREAT GIFT- This long-lasting and fun cornbread pan is an excellent gift for birthdays, holidays, weddings, housewarmings, or any occasion. Your foodie friends and family will love this cast iron pan!
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Material: cast iron. Dimensions: (L)12.75”x (W)5.5”x (H)0.75”. To avoid rust, make sure to dry your cast iron completely after washing. Re-oil and re-season as needed.
Cook up adorable mini corncob shaped cornbreads with the Cast Iron Cornbread Pan by Classic Cuisine! The pre-seasoned cast iron pan features 7 corn stick molds that will make a fun addition to any breakfast, lunch or dinner. Constructed from cast iron, this bakeware is durable, heats evenly, and will last for years to come! It’s also conveniently compatible with stovetops, induction cooktops, ovens, grills, and can even be used over a campfire. This cornbread pan is a wonderful, high quality addition to any kitchen!
Care: Before use, rinse pan with hot water (no soap), then dry thoroughly. Place pan on stovetop with heat on low, and coat interior with a small amount of Crisco or a mild flavored vegetable oil. Remove from heat and wipe any excess oil away with a paper towel or cloth, and store.
To Season: Cover pan completely with a thin layer of vegetable oil or shortening, place cast iron upside down on the top rack of your oven, place foil on the bottom rack to catch oil drippings, then heat your cookware for one hour at 350F. Let your cookware cool, then it is ready to use.
To Clean: Simply rinse with hot water (do not use soap) and wipe with a sponge (do not use steel wool sponges). If there are stuck-on food remnants, scrub with coarse salt until clean, then rinse. Dry thoroughly and rub with oil.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Classic Cuisine is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous quality control process. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Classic Cuisine and ONLY Cast Iron Cornbread Pans by Classic Cuisine are GUARANTEED to be genuine
IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products.
2. OXO Good Grips Corn Prep Peeler
- Quickly and safely remove corn kernels from cobs with the OXO good grips corn prep peeler
- Compact, comfortable, y-peeler shape is easy to maneuver and works with every grip
- Sharp, durable, Japanese stainless steel blades won’t rust
- Non-slip ergonomic handle
- Dishwasher safe
- The OXO better : If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with US for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to Learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better.
3. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
4. OXO Good Grips Corn Peeler
We’re all ears for a new way to remove corn kernels. It’s never been easier than with the OXO Corn Peeler. The Peeler safely removes multiple rows of kernels from corn cobs with a quick and simple motion. The blade is positioned at an angle to ensure perfectly cut kernels every time, eliminating the risk of cutting too shallow or too deep. The durable, stainless-steel blade is serrated on both sides, making it easy to use for both righties and lefties. To protect fingers when the Peeler isn’t in use, a cover snaps onto the blade. The soft, nonslip grip makes stripping a whole bushel of corn comfortable.
5. Corn Stripping Tool, Set of 2 – These Corn Cobber Tools are the Easiest Way to Remove Kernels from Fresh Corn – Just Push Corn Through the Device – The Stainless Steel Blades Work as a Corn Zipper
- The stainless steel blades of these corn stripping tools allow you to strip an entire cob of corn in just seconds.
- Simply push a cob of corn through the stripping tool with a twisting motion to remove all of the delicious kernels.
- You can immediately taste the difference when you use fresh corn kernels in salads, chili, tortillas, casseroles or even cakes, instead of canned corn.
- An essential kitchen accessory for home cooking enthusiasts. The set contains 2 corn stripping tools, packed separately. Great for cooking together, as a spare or as a gift for family or friends.
- The corn cobber tools are easy to clean and dishwasher safe, but hand wash is recommended.
6. Fox Run 5416 Butter Spreader with Built-In Cover, Plastic
- 3.25 x 2 x 1.75 inch
- Made of durable plastic
- Holds approx. half of a quarter pound stick of butter
- Gently rub spreader over a freshly cooked ear of corn for easily spreadable butter
- Curved edges fit perfectly around cob for a complete coating, cover any leftover butter with the included cap to store
Want an easier way to butter that fresh corn on the cob? This unique Butter Spreader and Storage container makes quick and easy work of buttering your ear of corn. Made of durable plastic, the container holds approximately half of a quarter pound stick of butter. To use, simply fill with butter, press on plunger and rub over fresh, cooked corn cob. The spreader’s featured curved edges fit perfectly around the corn cob for a complete coating. No more struggling while trying to butter with a knife! Leftover butter? No problem! Save any unused butter right in the spreader with the included cap to store. Just what you need for your next barbecue.
7. Norpro Butter Spreader
- Measures: 3″ x 2″ x 2″ / 7.5cm x 5cm x 5cm
- Convenient, fast and easy to use! No need to dirty a knife or butter dish, simply use the Norpro Butter Spreader to quickly and easily spread butter on bread, toast, bagels, baguettes, muffins, pancakes, waffles & perfect for corn on the cob! Also great for greasing up pans for baking!
- Spreads more evenly! Fun, easy to use and safe for children, too! No knives, no mess.
- Includes a cap to seal so you can store the butter for the next time you need it.
- Dishwasher safe.
8. Good Cook Profreshionals Corn Trays, Set of 4
Set of 4 corn trays
9. Pampered Chef Corn Kernel Cutter
A curved, serrated stainless blade quickly removes kernels from cobs, and a plastic husker blade slices through corn husks. The large ergonomic handle offers comfort and control. Includes protective storage cover. Dishwasher safe.
10. Corn Stripper -LOVKITCHEN Circular Threshing Creative Stainless Steel Corn Scraper Pitter Corer Peeler Thresher Cob Kerneler Cutter Remover
- UNIQUE DESIGN–Compact and easy-to-use corn stripper,Stainless steel blades make quick work of corn kernels.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: All the Corn Stripper are made of high quality food grade 304# Stainless Steel,Durable,Strong and rust-resistant.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: Easily strip corn of kernels in one twisting/pushing motion. Hand wash or dishwasher safe.
- EFFICIENT–Strip an entire cob of corn in seconds,saving time and effort.
- ADVANTAGE–Quickly add corn to any meal
- Dining can be a feast for the eyes as well as the tastebuds.Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Oven Broiled Corn On The Cob for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!