Finding your suitable readers for napco vacuum oven model 5851 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for napco vacuum oven model 5851 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
865 reviews analysed
1. 9 BestValueVacs Vacuum Chamber Heat Pad
2. BACOENG 1 1/2 Gallon Vacuum Chamber Kit with 3.6 CFM 1 Stage Vacuum Pump HVAC
- 1.5 Gallon Vacuum Chamber kit used to degass silicones, epoxies, essential oils, urethanes, etc.
- Silicone gasket to be used over 10,000 times without deterioration.
- Chamber Kit Include: 1.5gl SS Base
- Acrylic Lid, Silicone Gasket
- Vacuum Gauge
- Air Manifold With Valves
- 5ft Hose
- Vacuum Pump Voltage :110V 60HZ Power: 1/4 HP Single Stage 3.6CFM
- Pump Ultimate Vacuum : 0.8Pa
- Intake fitting: 1/4 inch Flare Oil Capacity : 250 ml
3. Quincy Lab 10GC Aluminized Steel Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 0.7 cubic feet
Quincy Lab 10GC Aluminized Steel Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 0.7 cubic feet
4. Across International FO19040.110 Stainless Steel Digital Forced Air Convection Drying Sterilizing Oven, 110V, 50/60 Hz, 1000W, 300 Degree C, 14" x 12" x 14", 1.5 cu.ft.
5. Across International AT09p7.110 Ai Vacuum Oven with 7 CFM Pump, 5 Sided Pad Heating, 0.9 cu ft
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Electrical requirements: 110V/60Hz single phase, 1200 Watts
- Vacuum Connector: Kf25 flange (with adapter for 3/8 inch
- Temperature range: ambient to 480f
- Unit/P dimensions: 29 x 25 x 26/ 35 x 30 x 31(wxdxh)
- Unit/P weight: 120 lbs / 180 lbs
The latest air accutemp 0.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens come standard with our industrial first 5 sided pad heating technology that covers left, right, top, bottom and back of the Chamber and heats 25 percent faster. Together with aluminum shelves, they provide you great temperature uniformity inside the Oven Chamber. Also come standard is the adjustable gas back fill capability with needle Valve and vent port, while the low proportional gain temperature Controller keeps your Oven temperature within +/- 1°f accura every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 24-hour vacuum leak Test before leaving our Factory. Comes standard with two aluminum shelves. Features * new 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster HE * 3RD gen low Temp Controller with new LCD display. * adjustable gas back fill capability with needle Valve and vent port. * best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time. * dual layer observation window with 1/2 inch.
6. Quincy Lab 10-140 Steel/Aluminum/Acrylic Door Analog Incubator, 0.7 Cubic feet, 115V, 120W
- Analog, thermal convection incubator with temperature range from ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C
- Internal capacity of 0.7 cubic feet and comes with one fixed and one adjustable chrome-plated wire shelf for customization
- Bimetal controller with analog temperature knob adjusts temperature, illuminated power switch indicates when the unit is powered on and a heat-cycle light indicates when the heater is cycled on
- Interior constructed of aluminum, exterior of cold-rolled steel that is powder coated in ivory colored paint, and see-through tinted acrylic door for safety and temperature consistency
- Complies with Underwriters Laboratory for the United States (UL) and Canada (C/UL) standards
The Quincy Lab 10-140 incubator is an analog, thermal convection incubator with temperature range from ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C, an internal capacity of 0.7 cubic feet, and a +/- 0.75 degree C stability at 37 degrees C. It comes with one fixed and one adjustable chrome-plated wire shelf for customization. The bimetal temperature controller has an analog temperature knob that adjusts the temperature. An illuminated power switch indicates when the unit is powered on and a heat-cycle light indicates when the heater is cycled on. It has a see-through tinted acrylic door for safety and temperature consistency. This incubator has an interior of aluminum and exterior of cold-rolled steel that is powder coated in ivory colored paint. This unit complies with Underwriters Laboratory for the United States (UL) and Canada (C/UL) standards. This incubator is designed for warming cultures, test kits, eggs, and other biological samples in clinical, industrial, and academic settings.
|Temperature range||Ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C|
|Capacity||0.7 cubic feet|
|Temperature stability||+/- 0.75 degrees C at 37 degrees C|
|Footprint||12 x 10 inches (W x D)|
|Interior dimensions||10 x 12 x 10 inches/25.4 x 30.5 x 25.4cm (H x W x D)|
|Exterior dimension||15 x 13 x 11 inches/38 x 33 x 27.9cm (H x W x D)|
|Power supply||115V AC, 120W|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Incubators maintain optimal conditions such as temperature and humidity in order to grow and maintain microbiological cultures or cell cultures. They are commonly used for experimental work in biology, microbiology, and molecular biology labs.
Quincy Lab, Inc. manufactures laboratory incubators and ovens. The company, established in 1973, is located in Chicago, IL.
What’s in the Box?
- Quincy Lab 10-140 incubator
- (2) Shelves
- Spirit thermometer
7. Across International AT19-UL.110 Ai Accutemp UL CSA Certified 1.9 cu. ft. Vacuum Oven with 5 Sided Heating 110V Purging Oven with LCD Control, Gas Back-Fill Capability, Stainless Steel
Introducing the new Ai AccuTemp 1.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens. Comes standard with stainless steel tubing, vacuum & vent valves, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and 5 sided heating technology. The thermal-conductive aluminum pan shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber. The 3rd generation LCD low proportional gain temperature controller keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy. Temperature readout available in °F or °C. All of our vacuum ovens go through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test before leaving our facility. The oven comes standard with five aluminum shelves, but can hold a maximum of 10 shelves. Additional shelves are sold separately. Features: * All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher Ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and requires minimal maintenance. * Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides a more accurate reading and longer gauge life. * All Stainless steel vacuum and vent valves give you a cleaner connection, more accurate control, and long term durability. * 5-sided heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates. * 3RD gen low Temp Controller with new LCD display. * Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle Valve and vent port. * Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time. * Dual layer observation window with 1/2″ tempered safety glass.
8. Mophorn Vacuum Drying Oven 0.9 Cu Ft 23L 12 x 12 x 11 Inch Digital Degassing Drying Oven Stainless Steel Vacuum Chamber Drying Sterilizing Oven MCU-Based Temperature Controller Herbal Extraction
- Model: DZF-6020
- Product Type: Desktop Vacuum Drying Oven
- Working Voltage: 110V
- Power: 450W
- Temperature Range: Ambient + 10℃to 250℃/Ambient + 9℉to 480℉
- Temperature Staility: ±1℃
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1℃
- More secure usage
- Fast and efficient drying
- Low energy consumption
- Door tightness adjustable
- Large LCD screen display for multi-group data
- Evenly distributed heating elements
- High performance MCU-based temperature controller
- Application:Widely used in biochemistry, chemical pharmaceutical, medical health, agricultural research, environmental protection and other research fields
- For powder drying, stoving and disinfection and sterilization for various types of glass containers
- Particularly suitable for fast and efficient drying for articles of dry heat-sensitive, easily decomposed, easily oxidized substances and articles of complex components
Vacuum Drying Oven 0.9 Cu Ft 23L
Heating element is located in the internal partitions of the box. Heating time reduces by 50% compared with traditional vacuum drying oven.
Large LCD screen display, able to show multi-group data. Menu-style user interface, easy to understand and operate.
Evenly distributed heating elements for gentle drying throughout the chamber interior and absolute temperature uniformity.
High performance MCU-based temperature controller with advanced PID algorithm to maintain temperature uniformity (+/- 1°F) from low temperature to 480°F (250°C).
Aluminum shelf stamped by special techniques, able to conduct heat fast and resist high temperature oxidation, providing maximum reduction of heat loss.
Rectangular chamber, ensuring maximum effective volume. Microcomputer temperature controller of accuracy and reliability.
Vacuum Level: ≤133 Pa (1 mmHg)
Chamber Size W x D x H (inch): 11.8″x11.8″x10.8″
Chamber Size W x D x H (mm): 300x300x275mm
Overall Size W x D x H (inch): 24.2″x18.5″x18.5″
Overall Size W x D x H (mm): 615x470x470mm
Chamber Material: Stainless Steel
Timer Range: 1~9999min
Chamber Bracket: Internal heating, one unremovable shelf
1 X Vacuum Drying Oven Set
1 X User Manual
9. 4" BestValueVacs Vacuum Chamber Heat Pad
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Napco Vacuum Oven Model 5851 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!