We make a short list of the best lodge dutch oven trivet including detail information and score based on 34,373 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best lodge dutch oven trivet
1. Lodge L8DOT3 Cast Iron Meat Rack/Trivet, Pre-Seasoned, 8-inch
When roasting meats in Dutch ovens, the Lodge trivet elevates your meat to prevent scorching and improve browning. At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Fits all Lodge Dutch ovens 4 quarts or larger. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil.
2. Lodge A5-11 Camp Dutch Oven Tool 11" Black
The Lodge 4-in-1 camp Dutch oven tool is the ultimate multitasker when cooking at the campsite. It protects your hands from heat, keeps your cookware off the ground, and maximizes your cooking area. Use as a trivet for your lid, or flip it and use your lid as an extra cooking surface. Made of 9mm bar stock with high temperature Black finish. Fits inside all Lodge camp Dutch ovens 10 inches and larger. Folds up for easy storage.
3. Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Lid Lifter. Black 9 MM Bar Stock for Lifting and Carrying Dutch Ovens. (Black Finish)
Essential tool for campers when cooking in a camp dutch oven. The “T” bar design lifts a hot lid of coals and comes in handy when moving dutch ovens from fire to table. High temperature black finish.
4. Cast Iron Meat Rack/Trivet By Iron World | Hand Made, Black, Pre Seasoned | Free Bonus BBQ Recipes eBook
- Feast on Warm, Evenly Cooked Meals: With superior heat conduction and retention, cast iron cookware makes it easier to achieve consistent, tasty meals that stay warm until you’re ready for seconds.
- Handcrafted to Last for Years: Made using ancient Chinese techniques, your cast iron Dutch Oven features an ultra-durable design with pre-seasoned, non-stick coating that improves with use.
- Lifetime Guarantee: Made by hand with pure cast iron, your 10-inch 3.5Qt Dutch Oven is guaranteed for life.
Cook All of Your Favorites in a Single Pot
While black iron pots are capable of cooking some of the most gorgeous and flavorful meats you’ve ever tasted, that’s not all they do. Yes, they are tough as … well – iron… but can also easily handle:
* Fish and seafood
* Great for all kind of soups
* Vegetable stew
Do all this and more on top of your stove, inside your oven, on a grill or over a fire. Plus, the pan work on induction cooktops, too!
Convenient, Low-Maintenance Design
Short on cabinet space? The handle hangs on the wall for easy access. When you’re ready to clean it, simply wash with water, pat dry and rub with vegetable oil.
Buy Risk Free– Makes a Great Gift
Our cast iron cookware comes with a lifetime guarantee.
We’re also throwing in a 28-page Ebook loaded with savory BBQ recipes.
For weddings, housewarmings, Christmas and more, order one for yourself and a friend now!
5. ForHauz Folding Dutch Oven Lid Stand, 7-7/8", Black
- Serves as a convenient stand for Dutch oven lids, as well as a sturdy, heat-resistant trivet to set your cast iron cookware on when not in use
- Perfect for campfire cooking, it can withstand high temperatures so you can set hot pans on it, as well as use over warm coals
- turn your Dutch oven lid upside-down and use it as a griddle by setting it on top of the stand for cooking
- Use when outdoors for a safe, clean place to keep your Dutch oven and cast iron pans/griddles when hot or not in use
- utilize at home for a safe, stable surface for serving food while keeping it warm
- Made from heavy duty steel with black coated finish that is built to last for years to come, it’s simple to clean and easy to maintain
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Folds up for easy transport and small enough to travel with and store easily
- Measurements: 7 7/8″ x7 7/8″ x 2 3/4″
When you buy a Dutch oven, you may not be thinking about where you’ll set it when you’re done cooking, or how hard it will be to find a clean, safe place for it in the midst of a campfire meal. The ForHauz Dutch Oven Lid Stand is a convenient holder for you to set your Dutch oven lid while you’re preparing your meal and when you’re ready to serve. At just under 8 inches, it is small enough to travel with, and folds up easily so it’s not bulky or cumbersome. Made from heavy duty steel with black coated finish, it stands up to heat so it also doubles as a trivet. Place the stand over warm coals and your lid upside down on top of the stand and it serves as a griddle! This stand is not only helpful for outdoor cooking, but can be used at home as a place to set your warm cast iron pans to serve food directly from, or as a platform for storage when not in use.
6. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Deep Teal Enamel Dutch Oven (Lagoon Blue)
- 6-quart Dutch oven made of cast iron with chip-resistant porcelain-enamel finish
- Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500° F
- Cast-iron loop side handles for a safe, secure grip when transporting
- Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients
- Hand wash only
- Measures 10-3/4 inches in diameter by 4-1/2 inches deep
A flawless pairing of form and function, the Lodge Enameled Dutch Oven is a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. The 6 quart capacity is perfect for pot roasts, scrumptious stews, or a large batch of beans. Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500 Degree F. Great for induction cooktops. Sauté, simmer or fry on any stovetop. The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve with unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. ENAMEL BASICS: If cookware includes rubber bumpers, set aside and keep for storage. The porcelain (glass) finish is hard, but can be chipped if banged or dropped. Interior protection must be used to prevent chipping if cookware is stacked. There is no exposed cast iron on your enamel cookware. The black cooking surfaces, pot rims and lid rims are matte porcelain. Oil rim after use. Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients. Use vegetable oil or cooking spray for better cooking and easier cleaning. LET’S COOK: All new cookware should be rinsed and dried thoroughly before your first use. Always lift cookware on smooth-top stoves. Sliding anything can scratch the surface. Be sure to protect your hands, our handles get hot too. Protect counter tops/tables by placing hot cookware on trivets or heavy cloths. Cast iron performs best when heated and cooled gradually. Cast iron has superior heat retention and rarely requires a “high” heat setting. Do not heat an empty enameled Dutch oven. Use wooden, silicon or nylon utensils. Metal can scratch the porcelain. QUICK CARE: Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance.
7. Lodge ASMMT Silicone Magnet Trivet, 5.75 inches, Black
Make serving meals simple with this Lodge Magnetic Trivet that clings to cast iron, stainless steel and other magnetic cookware while protecting surfaces from heat up to 450 degrees F. The rare earth magnets are incredibly powerful and the silicone material is dishwasher safe. Measures 5.75″ diameter.
8. Camp Chef Dutch Oven Trivet
The Camp Chef Dutch Oven Trivet is perfect for keeping your hot Dutch oven up off the table surface. It provides a stable base for serving, all while protecting the integrity of your table surface.
9. Lodge A5DLL Lid Lifter 16" Black
This is an essential tool when cooking in a camp Dutch oven. The "T" bar design adds leverage and comes in handy when lifting the lid or moving Dutch ovens from fire to table. Is great for lifting and rotating lids. Lid lifter is 16-Inch in length and constructed from heavy duty steel with high temperature black finish. Fits all Lodge Dutch Ovens.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found lodge dutch oven trivet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!