You’re in the market for a new apartment, but you’re having trouble deciding on the type of place to rent. Besides price, location, and amenities, you’ll also have to decide whether you want to live in a bigger or smaller building.
To help you with your apartment search, we prepared a brief description of the differences between high-rise and low-rise apartments.
High Rise vs Low Rise: Which Is Better?
Now that we have an idea of what is a high rise apartment in Midwood, it’s time to talk about why you might want one.
Advantages of High Rise Apartments
• They Offer the Best Views
• They Are Located in the City
• They Provide a Doorman/Security
• They Always Have Elevators
• They Offer More Leasing Options and Vacancies
• They Have Easier Utilities and Maintenance
Advantages of Low Rise Apartments
• They Are Closer to the Street
• They Have More Amenities and Parking
• They Provide Better Access to Green Spaces
• They Are Located in Residential Areas
• They Offer Greater Peace and Privacy
• They May Be Cheaper and May Offer Negotiable Rent
The perks of living on a higher floor:
• Better views
• More privacy
• More natural light
• Less noise
• Fewer insects
• Better ventilation
The perks of living on a lower floor:
• Easier street access
• Less walking/waiting
• Lower energy costs
• More green spaces insight