We spent many hours on research to finding diy kettle grill pizza oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best diy kettle grill pizza oven, you should not miss this article. diy kettle grill pizza oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 diy kettle grill pizza oven by our suggestions
557 reviews analysed
1. Pizzacraft PC7001 PizzaQue Deluxe Outdoor Pizza Oven Kettle Grill Conversion Kit
- Transform the kettle grill you already own into a pizza oven
- Achieves high temperature and smoky flavor of professional, wood-fired pizza ovens (about 900 F)
- Fits many grill models including Weber and Home Depot’s Master Forge kettle grills (18” and 22.5” models)
- Cooks a pizza in 3 to 5 minutes
- Deluxe kit includes: stainless steel kettle converter with built-in thermometer, 15” round Cordierite pizza stone, 13” wide folding aluminum pizza peel, charcoal fence and flex door with hooks (door may ship separately)
Replicate a traditional wood-burning pizza oven using your charcoal grill. The PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit for 18-Inch and 22.5-inch Kettle Grills converts your grill into the perfect pizza oven in just minutes. The kit will allow your grill to reach cooking temperatures up to 900F. The cordierite baking stone within the kit absorbs and evenly distributes heat, eliminating hot spots. Your pizzas will cook quickly, evenly, and with that great smoky, authentic flavor. The PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit gives you the experience of pizza from a traditional wood-burning oven — but without breaking the bank. Fast and easy to install, and includes a folding aluminum pizza peel to easily transport pizzas to and from your grill. Fits Weber kettle grills (18 inches and 22.5 Inches), Home Depot’s Master Forge grills (18 Inches and 22.5 Inches), plus many other similar grill models. (“Weber” and the Weber kettle barbecue grill are trademarks of Weber-Stephen products LLC.) Works with charcoal, wood chunks, or similar fuels.
HOW TO USE: Assemble out of the box following the instructions in your manual (20 minutes). Then place on grill, as shown in your manual (5 minutes). Light charcoal (20 minutes); use a charcoal starter for best results. Preheat for about 10 minutes. Use your pizza peel to slide an uncooked pizza onto the stone. Your pizza’s cook time is determined by grill temperature and your desired doneness. Use the peel to rotate your pizza halfway through cooking. When it is done, remove using the peel, slice, and serve.
PLEASE NOTE: The thermometer in your pizza kit has been calibrated to accurately measure the temperature of grill’s cooking environment; the elevated position of the grill lid while the kit is in use may result in varying readouts on the thermometer.
CAUTION: Unit will become very hot. Wait for unit to cool before handling. Use heat-safe gloves if handling on the grill. Place on a heat-safe surface if removing from your grill.
2. Zenvida Grill Top Pizza Oven with Stone for Gas or Charcoal Grill
- Open faced grill top pizza oven
- Ceramic stone included for perfect crust every time. Pizzeria quality in minutes right from home
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.75″ x 6.5″, Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 13″ x 3.75, Stone Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Stainless steel housing with durable cordierite ceramic stone, includes thermometer
- Bake pizza, breads. Roast vegetables, meat and fish.
Make perfect pizzeria pizza on your grill! The Zenvida Grill Top Pizza Oven with Stone converts your gas or charcoal grill to a traditional pizza oven. This portable grill top oven harnesses the high heat required to make authentic pizza. Ideal for entertaining at home.
- Convert your Grill or charcoal BBQ into a pizza oven!
- Quickly heats up and even distributes heat for uniform cooking
- Temperature gauge allow for perfect cooking every time
- Light and portable, handles allow for easy carrying
- Can also be used for: bread, meat, veggies and more
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.75″ x 6.5″
- Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 13″ x 3.75
- Stone Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Weight: 11.6 lbs
3. ROCCBOX Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired, Dual-Fuel, Fire & Stone Outdoor Pizza Oven – Green
- A PREMIUM, PORTABLE FIRE AND STONE PIZZA OVEN – reaching high temperatures of over 932ºF to give you the ideal balance of thin base and perfectly puffed up, charred artisan crust – in just 60 seconds.
- READY TO GO – with inbuilt thermometer, retractable legs and detachable dual-fuel burners Roccbox is easy to transport and set up- just click the switch and start cooking!
- SUPPLIED WITH BOTH WOOD & GAS BURNERS – allowing you the option of traditional pizza, or convenience.
- SAFE TOUCH – body insulation and the outer silicone skin make Roccbox the family friendly option, reducing the danger of skin burns that is a feature of metal bodied ovens.
- RATED NO. 1 OUTDOOR STAND-ALONE PIZZA OVEN by Serious Eats – highly regarded by Forbes, GQ and The Times.
Roccbox, by Gozney, is the portable pizza oven that reaches 932°F to cook a Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds. As a supplier of commercial stone and fire ovens, Gozney developed Roccbox due to customer demand, letting you cook the restaurant way in the comfort of your own backyard. With its growing cult of followers, Roccbox lets your puff up your pizza dough, melt cheese and crisp the crust like never before. Roccbox will transform how you cook at home. You can use both traditional (wood-fired) and convenience methods (on gas) with the easily detachable burners. The super fast heat-up, rolling flame and blazing-hot temperatures let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time. With 86% heat retention Roccbox has excellent fuel efficiency and maintains consistent floor temperatures bake after bake. The in-built thermocouple thermometer allows for easy monitoring of the oven temperature and the unique safe-touch, silicone jacket protects users from high heat. The retractable legs make for easy storage and moving around. Get inspiration for what to cook from our fantastic library of recipes and range of recipe, guest chef and ‘how to’ videos. Perfect for picnics, pack into your car and head to the beach or to a friend’s or simply enjoy in your own backyard. Included in the box: Pizza oven, Wood Burner, Gas Burner, Pizza Peel, Hopper Tool Manual
4. KettlePizza Gas Pro Deluxe Pizza Oven Kit – KPD-GP
The KettlePizza Gas Pro is a pizza oven kit for propane and natural gas cooking grills. The unit creates a cooking chamber that focuses the heat into a small space which is great for getting the tops of your pizzas brown and properly cooked. The KettlePizza Gas Pro is intended for grills with at least three burners and a minimum cooking area of 24 inches wide by 17 inches deep. Just place the Gas Pro enclosure and stone onto your grill surface, allow it to adequately heat up (about 20 minutes for the chamber and stone) and start cooking pizzas! The Gas Pro enclosure is made of solid one piece 0.135 inch thick American Made stainless steel that will last you a lifetime! It weighs a full 16 pounds and includes an integrated carrying handle to make it easier getting to that cookout! 15 inch round stone is a full 1/2 inch thick and is made of the best available USA Made cordierite for years of use. High temperature thermometer also included which mounts on the enclosure top. Wooden pizza peel also included. Heavy duty cardboard carrying case included for storage when not in use.
5. Summerset ‘The Oven’ Outdoor Built-in or Counter Top Large Capacity Gas Oven with Pizza Stone and Smoker Box, 304 Stainless Steel Construction, Natural Gas
- 304 Stainless Steel construction for long-term use and durability
- Built-in application
- 16,000 BTU Main Burner
- Reliable electronic ignition for easy start up
- CSA Certification
- Fits pizzas up to 16-inches in diameter
- Includes front-view window with temperature gauge and a cool-touch handle to avoid burns
- Overall Dimensions – 22.8 x 25.5 x 34.2-Inches (W x D x H)
- Cutout Dimensions – 23.5 x 20 x 6.25-Inches (W x D x H)
- Weight – 101 LBS
The Summerset SS-OVBI-NG Built-In Outdoor Oven, 23-Inches, Natural Gas provides a premium addition to your outdoor kitchen. Featuring heavy duty 304 stainless steel construction, this oven offers quality construction designed to outlast the competition. With a 16,000 BTU main burner, three cooking racks, and a convenient storage drawer, this unit has everything you need to add variety to your cooking when using your outdoor space. This oven also features a large capacity and can fit items up to a 16-inch pizza to ensure you always have enough room for great baking.
6. Napoli Wood Fire and Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Authentic Gas, Charcoal, and Wood Fired Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven cooker
- Cook at over 930 degrees Fahrenheit (500 Celsius) with the Napoli Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Use Gas, Charcoal, Wood, or Pellets for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- 12.5″ wide x 13.5″ deep cooking surface for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- Cordierite stone, wood chip/pellet scoop, and wood/charcoal/pellet tray included
The Napoli Pizza Oven – Wood Fired & Gas Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven is the most affordable, high quality, portable, wood fire, charcoal, pellet and gas outdoor pizza oven available. In addition to pizza, you can cook a wide variety of foods, including meat, fish, vegetables and dessert pizzas. This wood fire & gas outdoor pizza oven is extremely fun and addictive to use. It provides amazing tasty Charcoal cooked, gas cooked, or Wood Fire results. The Napoli Oven is lightweight and extremely portable, allowing you to take it with you to virtually any outdoor setting. Achieve restaurant quality results in your own backyard with the Napoli Multi-fueled outdoor pizza oven! Being able to cook at temperatures of over 900 degrees Fahrenheit (much hotter than your standard in house oven) allows you to achieve a perfect crust. The Napoli Wood Fire & Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven is the ultimate choice for your wood burning pizza oven outdoor needs, charcoal, pellets, or gas! Whether you’re looking for an outdoor pizza oven, pizza cooker, brick oven pizza, wood fire pizza oven, charcoal pizza oven, wood oven, or gas pizza oven, The Napoli Wood Fired & Gas Outdoor Portable Pizza Oven will cover all your cooking needs!
7. GYBER Pyre-Go Wood Fired Pizza Oven (Outdoor) Natural or Flavored Pellet Fuel | Cooks Meat, Fish, Steaks, Burgers, Vegetables | Portable Stainless-Steel Frame | Rapid Heating
- Wood-Fired Outdoor Oven – Designed to be used with wood pellets, this pizza oven and outdoor grill lets you create crisp, tasty, cheesy pizza your entire family will love.
- Multipurpose Cooker – Along with pizza this double-layered oven comes with accessories to make steaks, fish, lamp chops, burgers, salmon, and so much more.
- Rapid, Even Heating – Being capable of heating up to 900F in minutes, our air intake system helps cook food efficiently on the top, bottom and throughout for better taste.
- Food-Grade Safe Stainless Steel – Lightweight, durable, and perfect for cooking all types of foods, this wood pellet oven is safe, easy to use, and even easier to clean.
- Fueled by Wood Pellets – This small oven can be filled with flavored pellets or wood chips to create a rich, smoky flavor
- perfect for chicken, beef, or pepperoni pizza.
If you love the taste of a great wood-fired pizza but don’t want to deal with a heavy stone or complicated system, nothing is easier to use than the 11 inch Pyre-Go Pizza Oven, an outdoor, wood-fired pizza cooker that uses wood pellets to heat up in just 10 minutes. This portable cooker is ideal for the backyard, tailgating on gameday, or spending time with friends at the park because it can help you create fresh, delicious steaks, burgers, fish, and pizza in no time flat!
8. Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit – PC6011
- Create A Stable, Independent Platform for Your Pizza Oven
- Raise The Pizza Oven Cooking Surface To 40.25 Inches (about 3.3 Feet) From the Ground, Which Makes It Easy To Get Pizzas In And Out Of Your Oven
- Steel Frame is Strong and Durable, Measures 17 by 35.5 by 17.4 Inches
- Bottom Base Secures a 20 Lb. Propane Tank
- Fits Both Pizzeria Pronto PC6000 and PizzaQue PC6500 Pizza Ovens
Give your pizza oven a little lift with the leg kit! The attachable legs create a stable, independent platform for the Pizzeria Pronto and PizzaQue Pizza Ovens and raise the cooking surface to 40.25 inches (about 3.3 Feet) from the ground — which makes it easy to get pizzas in and out of your oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit includes a base for a 20 lb. propane tank to conveniently tuck under the pizza oven. The top support brace features a utility rack for keeping your pizza tools handy. Fits both Pizzeria Pronto PC6000 and PizzaQue PC6500 Pizza Ovens as well as the Pizza Oven Side Table PC6026 (pictured above, sold separately).
PLEASE NOTE: Some assembly is required. Assembly can take from 30 minutes to an hour. Review the instruction sheet for assembly instructions. Tools required: #2 Phillips Screwdriver, 10 mm wrench. A rubber mallet may also be helpful. Oven must be completely cool and propane tank disconnected before assembling and attaching leg kit.
USE: Once leg kit has been assembled and installed, position on a level surface before using.
CARE: Use a damp cloth to wipe down legs and base as needed. Do not store outside unprotected. Consider Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover PC6019 if you plan to keep your pizza oven outdoors for an extended period of time.
CAUTION: For outdoor use only. Oven must be completely cool and propane tank disconnected before moving.
The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit is one of several accessories which complement the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush – PC0217 helps you transfer your pizzas easily and keep your oven clean, while the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Side Table – PC6026 provides a convenient and durable workspace right next to your oven.
There are two pizza oven covers which protect your oven in all conditions — the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover, Long – PC6019 and the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover – PC6012. And the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Wood Pellet Smoker and Shovel – PC6021 adds smoky flavor to your pizza while it cooks.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any concerns.
9. 32.5" Wood Fired Stainless Steel Artisan Pizza Oven or Grill, Outdoor or Indoor
- 430 Stainless Steel Construction, Polished Steel Exterior, 4 Castors Included (Portable).
- Includes: Pizza Stone Surface, Wire brush/broom, large pizza peel (large spatula), pizza cutter, and pizza turner spatula.
- Temp Gauge Range: 100 – 800 Degrees F, Rapid heating time, Large cooking space (2~3 pizzas at one time).
- Overall Size: 32.5″ W x 31″ D x 79″ H, Door Opening Measurements: 20.75″ W x 15″ H (Max pizza size 20.75″ Diameter), Overall Inside Size: 25″ W x 30″ D x 15″ H. Height from floor to cooking stones: 33.25″.
- Some Assembly Required, Weight: 220lbs (Ships crated), Certification: ETL, CSA, ISO9000, ISO14000, ISO18000. Ships LTL Freight with curbside delivery.
Latest wood fired pizza oven. Oven alone is 32.5″ inches wide. Create a beautiful artisan pizza at home. Can be used by restaurants, food trucks, or home users. Comes with: Wire brush / broom to keep the inside clean, large pizza peel (large spatula), pizza cutter, and pizza turner spatula. Standard delivery is curbside delivery via Freight Courier with liftgate. Please read our Amazon storefront info and shipping policies, as it may not be possible for us to ship this item to your location.
10. Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit • DIY Pizza Oven – The Mattone Barile Foam Form (Medium Size) provides the PERFECT shape / size for building a money-saving homemade Pizza Oven with locally sourced Firebrick.
- Mattone Barile – Medium Sized Pizza Oven Form – (32” x 22” Interior / 700 SqIn Cooking Surface)
- Quickly, Easily and Inexpensively build a Wood-Fired Brick Pizza Oven with Locally Sourced Materials.
- Extremely-Detailed and Ridiculously-Illustrated Pizza Oven Plans with Materials Lists can be downloaded for FREE on our website.
- America’s LOWEST priced DIY Pizza Oven PERIOD! The average FINISHED oven (including the base) costs around $1400!
- 1000’s of Pizza Oven Kits Sold… 4.89 Stars from Actual Customers / Customer Reviews!
When you’re ready to build a low-cost, yet highly functional wood-fired outdoor pizza oven, look no further than the Mattone Barile foam DIY pizza oven form! This medium-sized wood-fired brick pizza oven is the perfect size to bake a romantic dinner for two… but large enough to entertain 15 – 30 hungry friends with ease! Designed for smaller porches and patios, this powerful brick pizza oven really packs a punch! You can easily cook 15 – 20 pizzas in just 1 hour. Please Note – this is only the pizza oven foam form. The pizza oven cooking accessories and the highly recommended ceramic fiber blanket (insulation) are not included.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Diy Kettle Grill Pizza Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!