We make a short list of the best brick oven pizza spartanburg sc including detail information and score based on 28,701 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best brick oven pizza spartanburg sc
1. New Star Foodservice 50677 Seamless Aluminum Pizza Screen, Commercial Grade, 12-Inch
- QUALITY – Made from heavy duty aluminum, designed for commercial restaurant use.
- GREAT RESULTS – Fine mesh and seamless rims for better ventilation and a more evenly baked crust. Great for a thick crust, as heat is more readily transferred.
- MULTIPLE USES – Not only useful for fresh and frozen pizza, it also makes toasting breads or pulling cakes in and out of ovens a breeze!
- EASY TO CLEAN – Hand wash with non-corrosive soap and water and air dry.
- CHOICE OF SIZES – 7 sizes, from 8 – 20 inch, also available in packs of 6 or 12. Measures approximately 12″ x 12″ x 0.10″
Time for a pizza party! These great pizza screens will help you make enough pizza for everybody, whether it’s your kids or your restaurant. High quality commercial grade aluminum, available in 7 sizes from 8 – 20 inches, individually or in packs of 6 or 12.
2. Cuisinart CPS-022 Alfrescamore Pizza Spinners
The Alfrescamore Pizza Spinners’ length and flexibility allow you to rotate and inspect your pizza while it’s still cooking. And don’t forget to check the bottom of your pizza to make sure it’s done from a comfortable distance with these 18″ stainless steel tools. These spinners allow you complete control of your pizza while it is in the oven without feeling too much heat. Whether you want to move some toppings around, pick up some fallen toppings, or you just want to move your pizza round on the stone, the Alfrescamore Pizza Spinners are the perfect tool. Features: 13″ diameter 3/4″ thick stone heats evenly|Cordierite stone withstands thermal shock and heat better than ceramic|Can be used on any grill
3. Bristles 4004 Industrial Strength Pizza Oven Stone Brush Scraper and Cleaner 10”, Brown
- Designed to remove baked on dough residue and other stubborn burnt food scraps, stains, and residues
- Perfect for restaurants, standing up to tough, daily use! Crafted to last for years in even the busiest restaurants
- Manufactured with rust proof steel scraper and strong stiff brass wires
- Compatible with any standard threaded commercial grade handle
- Constructed with the highest quality in mind
For an effective, easy clean of pizza ovens and stones, the Janico 4004 Bristles Pizza Oven Stone Brush is the best tool on the market! This sturdy wooden 10 inch brush is complete with a steel scraper on one side and tough brass wire bristles on the other, letting you scrape and polish off every last remnant of the day’s service. It is easily attached to any commercial grade threaded handle for comfortable use, giving your pizza oven and stones the clean you need, while preserving your equipment and keeping it in top shape for years to come.
Cleaning pizza cooking equipment at the end of the day is not an easy task. Let the Janico 4004 Bristles Pizza Oven Stone Brush make your job that much simpler by giving your stones and ovens the thorough cleaning they need! Preserve your equipment and exceed even the strictest health requirements with the Janico 4004 Bristles Brush. When it comes to cleaning your pizza ovens and stones, the Janico brush will be the only tool you need on hand.
4. Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush – PC0217
- Set includes brushed aluminum pizza peel with folding handle and natural bristle pizza stone brush for cleaning
- Peel safely transfers your pizzas to the oven lessen the risk of getting burned, folds easily for storage
- One heat stamped brushed aluminum pizza peel with folding wood handle
- One pizza stone brush made from stainless steel with natural (palmyra stalk) fiber bristles
- -Compatible with Pizzacraft Pizzeria Pronto Pizza Oven PC6000 and PizzaQue Pizza Oven PC6500 or any pizza oven
Fire up the oven or grill and start baking artisan-style pizzas in the comfort of your own home. Crafting homemade pizzas requires the right equipment – such as a good pizza stone or pizza oven.
The folding aluminum pizza peel and stone cleaning brush are essential for maintenance of your pizza stone or your pizza oven. They are compatible with the Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven PC6000 and the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven PC6500. The pizza peel makes transferring pizzas a cinch and conveniently folds for portability and storage. The brush is ideal for cleaning the oven’s baking stones and has a built-in scraper to remove baked-on cheese and toppings.
HOW TO USE: Peel: Unscrew the knob at the base of the handles and unfold the handle. Secure the handle into place by tightening the knob at the base of the handle.
Brush: Use the natural brush bristles to keep the surface of your pizza stone clean, smooth, and free of debris. Make sure that the stone has cooled to room temperature before using the bristles of the brush on your pizza stone. The scraper at the end of the brush is ideal for removing cheese and toppings that have baked onto the pizza stone. The scraper may be used while the pizza stone is still hot.
CARE: Peel: Wash by hand with soap and water. Brush: Remove extra debris by hand. Do not get wet.
CAUTION: The aluminum peel may become hot with use. Use caution not to burn yourself or others. Do not leave brush near heat source.
Several accessories complement the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit – PC6011 lifts your pizza oven to about 3.3 feet from the ground, which makes it easy to get pizzas in and out of your oven, while the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Side Table – PC6026 provides a convenient and durable workspace right next to your oven.
There are two pizza oven covers which protect your oven in all conditions — the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover, Long – PC6019 and the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover – PC6012. And the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Wood Pellet Smoker and Shovel – PC6021 adds smoky flavor to your pizza while it cooks.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any concerns.
5. Glad Non-Stick Large Pizza Pan | Premium Oven Bakeware Series, 14 Inch, Gold
- WITHSTANDS HIGH TEMPERATURES – This 14-inch pizza pan is oven safe up to 464 degrees Fahrenheit so that you can get the right crispiness and baking result that you are looking for. Its widened edges serve as a handle for a comfortable grip while handling with oven mitts.
- DOUBLE COATED NON-STICK SURFACE – Constructed from Whitford Gold, this pizza pan is double coated with a non-stick surface that keeps crust from sticking and makes for easy pizza removal and pan cleanup.
- RAISED TEXTURE PROVIDES EVEN COOKING – This pizza pan is specially designed with a raised diamond texture that increases airflow for even baking that lets you enjoy a perfect pizza every time.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Cleanup is a breeze with this pizza pan! The non-stick coating prevents leftover debris, and it is dishwasher safe to cut down on clean time.
- VERSATILE USE – Whether you buy frozen pizzas or make your own, this pan will make your life easier. Perfect for a date night in, football watch parties, or dinner with the family, this versatile pizza pan can be used time and time again!
Having a game night with friends or after school practice of your kids with their classmates? No need to worry about what to serve them with this Glad pizza pan. Whether you like to buy frozen pizza, or you prefer to make your own, choosing the right pan can significantly enhance your pizza experience. The pizza tastes better when it is evenly cooked, and every slice can be enjoyed more when the crust doesn’t stick to the pan. So next time you have a party or that spur-of-the-moment guest at home, always make sure you have the Glad pizza pan handy in your kitchen for a hassle-free-anytime-meal. Our Glad pizza pan is your everyday kitchen tool that can take care of quick meal preparation. Its heavy gauge construction lets you use it for a long time. You can be assured of the consistent cooking result because it features a raised diamond texture that increases airflow for even baking. The non-stick coating provides quick release of food from pan and easy clean up. The edges of the pan are widened to make convenient handles for a more secured grip. Enjoy your baking time without hearing the popping and cracking in the oven when you use thin pizza pans. Our Glad pizza pan is sturdy enough to withstand 464ºF temperature and will not buckle or twist. Add this to your cart today!
6. Fire Brick Kit of 4 perfect for fire pits, pizza ovens, and stoves
The Indo FireBrick 2000 can withstand temperatures up to 2000 degrees. A fire brick, firebrick, or refractory brick is a block of refractory ceramic material used in lining furnaces, kilns, fireboxes, and fireplaces. A refractory brick is built primarily to withstand high temperature, but will also usually have a low thermal conductivity for greater energy efficiency. This kit comes with four firebricks. It can be used to replace worn out firebrick and broken brick or create new stoves, fireplaces, pizza ovens and more.
7. Aluminum Pizza Peel Paddle with Detachable Wooden Handle, 12" x 14" inch Blade, Long 21.5" Handle with Leather Strap, 35.5 inch overall – Outdoor Pizza Oven Accessories
- EASY HANDLING: 12″ x 14″ Aluminum Blade is optimally sized for easy maneuvering. Overall length is 35.5″ and support pizzas up to 14″ in diameter.
- DETACHABLE HANDLE: Long 21.5″ natural wooden handle prevents your hands from getting burned. Detachable handle makes it easy for storage and cleaning.
- QUALITY DETAILING: Sanded wooden handle is smooth to touch. Features leather strap to showcase and hang pizza peel.
- BAKE LIKE A PRO: Tapered edge makes it easier to slide under dough. Rounded corners make it safe to handle. Transfer pizzas, pastries, cakes safely and professionally.
- USAGE: Prior to use, sprinkle with cornmeal, wheat bran, or flour to prevent sticking. Patent Pending Design. Great for Outdoor Pizza Ovens. Search “Chicago Brick Oven” for line of Premium USA Made Outdoor Pizza Ovens.
Create pizzas like a pro with our 12″ x 14″ Pizza Peel with the first ever designed, detachable handle!
- 12″ x 14″ optimal sized blade for easy maneuvering
- Aluminum head with rounded corners make it safe to handle
- Smooth Sanded Wooden Handle has leather storage strap and is 21.5″ long….12.5″ longer than competitors!
- Features detachable handle for easy storage and washing
- Sharp edge makes it easy to get under dough
- Prior to use, sprinkle with flour, cornmeal, or milled wheat bran to prevent sticking.
8. Ooni Koda
Ooni Koda Gas, Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven, OONI-KODA
9. Cuisinart AMB-14PP Chef’s Classic Nonstick Bakeware 14-Inch Pizza Pan
Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Bakeware is ideal for today’s cooks. The full line is constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel to provide even heat distribution and consistent baking results. The nonstick interior and exterior ensure easy food release and cleanup, and extra-thick rolled edges prevent warping. The entire line is dishwasher safe. Cuisinart quality promises you a lifetime of great performance, whatever the baking task! Features: Heavy Guage (1.0 mm)|Aluminized Steel Construction for Even Heating|Whitford Xylan Non-Stick Interior and Exterior for Easy Release and Cleanup|Thick Rolled Edges Prevent Warping|Dishwasher Safe|Limited Lifetime Warranty
10. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalape–o poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time. Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements. Save as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 6o Hz only, 1235 watts
This 1,235-watt countertop oven makes pizza in about half the time required by a conventional oven. You don’t need to preheat it–it begins rotating and baking the moment you plug it in. There are independently controlled top and bottom heating elements, so all types (frozen or fresh) and sizes (7 to 12 inches) of pizza can be custom baked. With a rising-crust pizza, for example, you should run the lower heating element for 10-12 minutes before turning on the top element. For a crisper crust, bake the pizza with both heating elements, then finish it off with a few minutes of bottom-only heating. For extra cooking time on your toppings, leave the top element on a little longer. A timer with automatic shutoff lets you set cooking times precisely, and a cooking-time guide for various pizza types is printed on the pizza maker. For safety, the appliance shuts off automatically if it overheats. With the 13-1/4-inch-diameter baking pan in place, the pizza maker is 13-1/4 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches high, and 17-1/2 inches deep. (The baking pan can be removed for more compact storage.) It carries a two-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found brick oven pizza spartanburg sc for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!