We make a short list of the best artisan bread in dutch oven including detail information and score based on 27,350 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best artisan bread in dutch oven
1. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. White Enamel Dutch Oven (Oyster White)
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Oyster. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Stainless steel lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10 3/4″ diameter, 4 1/2″ deep. Oyster White.
2. Crock Pot 69141.02 Artisan 5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Red
Gibson Home presents the 5-Quart Scarlet Red Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
3. LoafNest: Incredibly Easy Artisan Bread Kit. Cast Iron Dutch Oven and Non-Stick Perforated Silicone Liner [Blue Gradient].
- LoafNest is the World’s Easiest Artisan Bread Kit.
- EASY: No-kneading, No-shaping, No-mess, No-cleanup! Takes less than 5 Minutes of effort
- TASTY: Beautiful, Tasty, Flavorful, Healthy Loaf at Home with Crunchy Crust and Soft Crumb
- DURABLE: Classic Beautiful Enameled Cast Iron and Professional Non-Stick Silicone Liner
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Designed in The Netherlands, Made in France and China
4. Crock Pot 69144.02 Artisan 7 Quart Round Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Scarlet Red
Gibson Home presents the 7-Quart Scarlet Red Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
5. Lodge 2 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-seasoned Pot with Lid for Cooking, Basting, or Baking
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
The Lodge Cast Iron 2-Quart Serving Pot is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cook up baked beans, soups and stews. This cookware piece goes from stovetop to tabletop for serving. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this pot evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned cookware is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Measures 8-inches in diameter and 2.875-inches deep.
There are lots of fancy cookware materials out there but cast iron still trumps them all with its even heating, heat retention, price, and duration. Its these traits that make Lodge cookware favored by both indoor chefs and campfire cooks alike. The caveat is being able to lift cast iron cookware and, at 8 pounds, this serving pot will give most chefs a workout. The pot measures 8 inches in diameter and 2-7/8 inches deep and comes with a matching 8-inch iron cover. The pot arrives ready to simmer up to 2 quarts of baked beans, soup, or stew and goes right from stovetop to tabletop for serving.
While it usually takes years of cooking to burn on the prized finish that makes cast-iron cookware smooth and stick-free, the Logic line of cookware comes pre-seasoned to save you some work. Cast iron pots in this line are coated in a vegetable oil, which is then baked on in a hot industrial oven to obtain that blackened patina and silky surface. Logic cookware has plenty of fans, including the editorial staff at Good Housekeeping, who cited it as one of the best new products of the year at the 2003 Good Buy Awards. –Cristina Vaamonde
6. VonShef Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven Pot Casserole Dish, Naturally Non Stick Stain and Odor Resistant, Enamel Coated Graduated Red Ombre, 12 Inches, 4 Quarts
- LARGE 4Qt CAPACITY – perfect for family-sized casseroles, soups, stews, bakes, roasts and more! Dimpled lid helps retain moisture for extra succulent results
- CAST IRON – Ultra-tough cast iron construction for superior heat distribution and retention, as well as long-lasting performance
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN – two large handles for easy handling, while enamel coating prevents food and odor sticking
- SIGNATURE VONSHEF STYLE – graduated red color with hexagonal stainless steel handle for a modern twist on a traditional cookware classic
- VERSATILE – oven safe up to 480°F and suitable for all hob types, including induction. Hand wash only. Dimensions: Diameter: 9.5” Width (inc. handles): 12” Height: 5”
7. Emile Henry Flame Round Stewpot Dutch Oven, 5.5 Quart, Burgundy
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry’s proprietary Flame technology
- SAFE TO USE IN THE OVEN, ON TOP OF THE STOVE or ON BBQ GRILLS. Can be used in all types of ovens and also used under the broiler. Can go directly from the Freezer to the Oven or microwave right to the table.
- HEALTHY COOKING. Low, Slow cooking brings out the best flavors. Highly resistant glaze allows cooking with a minimal amount of fat.
- 30% LIGHTER. Weighs up to 30% lighter than many types of heavy cast iron or metal cookware. EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environmen
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Controlled production, without waste, is part of our daily commitment: the CO2 expelled from our workshops is particularly low thanks to our modern firing techniques that require less energy. The waste in general is recycled and the water used in production is filtered and used again in the production process.Our dishes have always been produced in France, in Marcigny in the south of Burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each worker prepares his moulds, produces his dishes and signs each one with his initials. We are proud of this responsibility entrusted to each of our workers, which is a pledge of quality for all our production.Thanks to our innovative Flame ceramic, our stewpots offer all the advantages of cooking in ceramic : slow, even cooking which brings out the flavours of your ingredients. The lid makes sure the flavoured condensation circulates inside thanks to the dots underneath. Our range of stewpots is designed for use on all types of stove top (with an induction disk for induction hobs) and in the traditional oven. Easy to clean, they are dishwasher safe and will not lose their colour. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.
8. 9 Inch Banneton Proofing Basket Set – for Professional and Home Bakers (Sourdough Recipe) Bowl Scraper and Brotform Cloth Liner for Rising Round Crispy Crust Baked Bread Making Dough Loaf Boules
- PERFECT FOR ANY RECIPE Holds 1.5 pounds of dough with 9 inch (D) x 3.5 inch (H) size, works well with any recipe involving Flour Water Salt and Yeast such as Lahey No Knead, Tartine Country, Glutenfree recipes, and many more and bannaton is capable of proving overnight in the fridge with a tightly cover bag
- NATURAL RATTAN CANE MATERIAL Proven to wicker moisture away from surface for crispy round crust, dough removes and releases nicely, sticks less and dust less flour
- WELL MADE AND STURDY Ridges/depth produces spiral ring patterns and bake thousands of French Artisan European style bakery batard loaves for life
- VERY AFFORDABLE This Baker Tool will score you more boules of this lovely quality for/with friends and family thanks to the included accessories equipment such as the dough cutter, flax proffing couche cloth linen, and sour dough starter e – book
- HEALTHY BREAD Complies with German Food Safe so you can make healthier artisan bread. Bannetone baske is works well at preparing dough before dough is placed in a Dutch Oven or La Cloche Baking Dome or Clay Bread Baker or Pizza Warming Stone or Combo Cooker Pan with lid and more with the proof proofer banaton bratform
9. Crock Pot 69140.02 Artisan 5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Slate Gray
Gibson Home presents the 5-Quart Slate Gray Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
10. Lodge EC7OD13 Enameled Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven, 7-Quart, Oyster White
A flawless pairing of form and function, the Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. This 7-quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte enamel, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found artisan bread in dutch oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!