We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith pool pump serial number, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith pool pump serial number, you should not miss this article. ao smith pool pump serial number coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ao smith pool pump serial number by our suggestions
573 reviews analysed
1. A.O. Smith B2853 1 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 230/115 Volts, 6.6/13.2 Amps, 1.25 Service Factor, 56Y Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure, Square Flange Pool Motor
Common applications are: pool and spa pumps, -Inch1081-Inch low service factor.
2. Pentair 342001 SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pool Pump, 1 1/2 Horsepower, 115/208-230 Volt, 1 Phase – Energy Star Certified
- Variable speed technology costs significantly less to operate.Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump
- 110-230v and 50 and 60 Hz capability
- Real-Time clock with 24-hour memory retention
- Simple, intuitive user interface is easy to program and operate
- easy to access electrical connections for simple installation
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability
The SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps bring the remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to standard pools at an affordable price. They reduce energy costs by up to 80-percent. SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps have an easy-to-read graphical display and a built-in timer so the pumps are easy to install and easy to use. SuperMax pump by Pentair Aquatic Systems is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump Hayward and Super Pump are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc. Direct and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward SuperPump
3. Pentair 340039 SuperFlo High Performance Single Speed Pool Pump, 1½ Horsepower, 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase
- The Pentair SuperFlo single-speed, 1-1/2-horsepower pump moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost
- Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise.If pump strainer gasket is clogged then Clean pump strainer pot.
- Features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics
- Oversized strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- see-through lid makes inspection fast and easy
- This pump has self-priming for quick, easy start-up
- 1-year warranty
The Pentair Superflo single-speed, 1-1/2-horsepower moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there’s simply less wear and tear and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment. Specifically designed for in ground pools, the Superflo features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics. SuperFlo’s silent running capability and small footprint allow it to easily drop into a compact equipment pad. The Cam and Ramp lid locks in place with a quarter-turn. SuperFlo is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump.
The SuperFlo high performance pump meets all the criteria for a superior pool, spa or water feature pump. It’s super energy-efficient, super quiet and super easy to maintain. Plus, it’s designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. This pump is self-priming for quick, easy start-up and has been performance and pressure tested to ensure superior quality. This is the single-speed, 1-½-horsepower, 115/230 voltage, 16.0/8.0 full load amp, standard efficient model with unionized fittings (1-1/2-inch internal slip and 2-inch external slip). It is UL/CUL/NSF certified and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
From the Manufacturer
The SuperFlo Pumps are a product of nearly 50 years of innovative hydraulic engineering. The result is an ability to move more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there’s simply less wear and tear – and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment.
4. Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Submersible Pump, 1/3-HP, 115V
- AUTOMATIC POOL COVER PUMP: It removes standing water from pool covers. Integrated Float Switch provides reliable automatic operation.
- SUBMERSIBLE PUMP: Removable Intake Screen is designed for easy cleaning and maintenance. Built-In Handle is for portability and ease of placement and removal. Garden Hose adaptor is included.
- HOUSEHOLD DESIGNED PUMP: The Pump activates in as little as 2″ of water. It has -1″ FNPT Discharge, 3/4″ Garden hose connection, 25′ Power cord, 21.5′ Max Shutoff Head. It has Intermittent Liquid Temperature up to 120 Degrees Fahrenheit and Energy efficient motor.
- SWIMMING POOL PUMP: The Little Giant APCP-1700 activates in approximately 2″ of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5″ of water and has the capacity to pump up to 1745 gallons per hour.
- POOL COVER PUMP WARRANTY: It provides 3-year of warranty. It operates at 270 watts. The motor is mounted in a sealed, stainless steel housing and cooled by the flow of the pumping fluid over the motor housing. The pump was purpose built with pool covers in mind giving it a distinct edge over other models and brands.
- Wattage: 270 watts
- Maximum Head: 23 Feet
- Intake: Screened
- Discharge: 1″ FNPT
- Housing: Glass-filled polypropylene
- Shaft Seal: Nitrile
- Approximate Weight: 14 Pounds
- Warranty: 3 Year manufacturer’s warranty
Little Giant APCP-1700 (577301) is a 115-Volt Automatic Pool Cover Pump with a low energy consumption, permanent-split capacitor (PSC) 1/3HP motor. It has Screened Intake, 1 in. FNPT Discharge, Glass-filled polypropylene Housing and 25 in. power cord. The APCP-1700 model activates in approximately 2 in. of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5 in. of water. The APCP-1700 has a wide base design for needed stability. Intermittent Liquid Temperature is up to 120 degree F. Little Giant APCP-1700 is ideal for removing water from all types of pool covers. The 1700 GPH performance was obtained through a 1 in. I.D. tube, with friction losses neglected. Using a 3/4 in. garden hose 50 foot long reduces this performance to approximately 500 gallons per hour due to friction losses in the hose. If your area frequently has heavy rain falls, (1 in. – 2 in. per hour), it may be necessary to use 1 in. tubing. This should be available in most pool supply stores.
From the Manufacturer
This Little Giant Automatic Submersible Pool Cover Pump removes standing water from pool covers and is ideal for household water transfer applications. It comes with a removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance. It has a built in handle for portability and ease of placement and removal. It connects to a 3/4-Inch garden hose connection. It also has a integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation – activates in 2-Inch of water.
5. XtremepowerUS 2HP Inground Pool Pump 220V Dual Speed
- Powerful Pool Pump heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation.
- An extra-large debris basket keeps pool maintenance to a minimum, letting you enjoy your pool more, while the clear cover lets you see exactly when the basket needs cleaning
- 2 inch union connections for both suction and discharge ports
- 5280GPH Transfer Rate
- 15A at 220V
- Max Suction: 66′
- Max Water Temperature: 104F,
- 2pc-Union Fitting included
- (ASIN: B01FNEYVMU replacement fitting) / Intended for use with swimming pools, hot tubs, and spas
6. Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI
- Specially designed for above ground pools. For use with Intex Easy Set pool models 18’, Frame pool models 16’ or 18’, Oval Frame pool models 20’ X 12’.
- Easy installation – just attach hoses and plug in (Partial assembly required).
- System flow rate: 1,180 gph (2,839 lph). Pump flow rate: 1,500 gph (3,785 lph)
- Double insulated pump. Auto timer with preset 2 to 12 hour cycles.
- Air release valve for air trapper inside filter chamber. Sediment flush valve.
- Includes one easy to clean, replaceable filter cartridge. For best results, replace filter cartridge every 2 weeks. Replacement cartridge: Type A/C.
- Note: plunger valves and 1 ½” (38mm) inlet/outlet fittings not included.
Keep your pool water Krystal Clear and refreshing this summer with the Intex 1,500 GPH Filter Cartridge Pump! Boasting a pump flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour and a system flow rate of 1,180 gallons per hour, this pump will circulate and filter the water in your above ground pool to keep everything clean, refreshing, and fun. In addition, the maintenance for this pump is a breeze: just the occasional cartridge rinse or swap to keep this pump running strong. This filter uses Type A filter cartridges (Item #29000E) which should be changed every couple of weeks. This pump is a must have for any above ground pool up to 18 feet in diameter, see for yourself! Lastly, this pump features a built-in timer to set the operating time, making it incredibly simple and convenient to use. NOTE: If the pump will not start at all, check the GFCI outlet on the plug to ensure it has been properly reset for use and check that the GFCI is not being plugged into an extension cord. Refer to page 13 in manual (Other content) for troubleshooting steps.
7. Century USQ1152 1-1/2 HP, 1.1 Service Factor, 48Y Frame, Capacitor Start/Capacitor Run, ODP Enclosure, Square Flange Pool Motor
8. Century B2853 Square Flange Pool Pump Replacement Motor AO Smith Electric Motor, 1 hp, 3450rpm, 56Y Frame, 115/230 volts
This single-compartment, permanent split capacitor motor can be used as an equivalent replacement for most popular pool and spa manufacturers’ pumps. Must equal or exceed service factor and HP for proper replacement. Auto thermal protection helps protect against damage caused by overheating. Ball bearings. UL Recognized and CSA Certified. Pool Pump Motor, 1 HP, 3450 RPM, 115/230V
9. Hayward SP1580X15 Power-Flo LX Series 1-1/2-Horsepower Above-Ground Pool Pump with Cord
- The Hayward SP1580X15 PowerFlo LX pump with strainer is a high-performance pump designed for above-ground and on-ground pools
- The 100-percent drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal allows for long motor life
- rated at 1-1/2-horesepower
- Features a 1-1/2 inch intake and discharge, high performance impeller, and heat-resistant double-sided seal for long motor life
- Clear cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning and the drain plug allows for easy maintenance of pump
- Exclusive corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation
- includes 6-foot 120-volt power cord
The Hayward PowerFlo LX is a high-performance pump series designed for the rigors of aboveground and on-ground type swimming pools. Combining durable, corrosion-proof construction with advanced features and options, it offers dependable performance and quiet operation. The advanced design reduces required maintenance to simple, common-sense procedures. Made of the high-strength PermaGlass XL material this pump has a clear cover to let you see when basket needs cleaning. An extra-large debris basket (118-cubic-inches) keeps pool maintenance to a minimum by extending time between cleanings. Rigid construction with load extender ribbing ensures free-flowing operation for heavy debris loads. The pump also offers 100-percent drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal for long motor life. It features a 1-1/2 inch intake and discharge, and a 6-foot power cord (120-volt). Hayward PowerFlo LX has self-lubricating motor bearings and shaft seals. No lubrication is necessary. The 60-cycle single-phase motor is rated for 1-1/2-horsepower (115-volts) and 20-amp circuit breakers. The pump motor is equipped with automatic thermal overload protection. The thermal overload will shut the motor off under abnormal conditions before damage to motor occurs. The motor will auto-restart when safer heat level is reached. For storage and winterizing your pump is important. Pump and motor must be protected from freezing. Shut off all electric power. Disconnect cord/electrical connections and plumbing connections. Drain thoroughly and clean out any debris. Store pump and motor in a dry, well-ventilated room.
10. Blue Wave NE6171BMaxi Replacement Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1.5 HP
- Durable polymer construction that resists corrosion
- Same quality as Hayward, Sta-Rite and Pentair
- Self-priming pump
- Clear lid allows for easy cleaning
- Dual port design for either vertical or horizontal discharge
- fits most filter systems
- 110 volt AC with 6-ft cord
- Not legal for sale in California
Same quality as Hayward, Sta-Rite And Pentair, with a dual port discharge! These powerful Maxi Replacement Pumps for Above Ground pools feature corrosion proof polymer construction that will deliver years of reliable service. This high performance pump is quiet, efficient and self priming. Top (vertical) discharge design fits most filters and the extra large clear lid allows for easy cleaning. Replace your old inefficient pump with this water moving dynamo. Comes with 6-ft cord—110v. Available in two sizes: 1 HP or 1.5 HP pumps
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Pool Pump Serial Number for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!