Nowadays, there are so many products of 20 electric range with oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 20 electric range with oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 20 electric range with oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
801 reviews analysed
1. ToshibaEM131A5C-SS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode and Sound On/Off, 1.2 Cu.ft, 1100W, Stainless Steel
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more
- Stainless Steel finish, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch(W*D*H), large 1.2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07*15*9.5 inch(W*D*H), turn table 12.4 inch(Diameter)
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, power saving mode, sound on/off option , glass turntable. Rated Input Power(Microwave) : 1550 Watt
- One touch start popcorn and two defrost settings – custom or one-pound auto defrost
- Sensor function senses the amount of steam produced during cooking, and automatically adjusts for optimal results
- If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, pleas long press on the button “8” for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- The keypad was covered by a protection film during the shipment. Please peel it off before your first use.
This Toshiba 1.2 Cubic feet 1100 watt black Stainless Steel microwave is the ideal size for apartment kitchens or office break rooms. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook six of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Choose from ten power levels up to 1100 watts. The large digital display has a clock function and can also display a countdown timer as well as the cooking time remaining. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. Easily open or close the microwave with the large, easy-to grip door handle. The black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. Voltage – 120V~ 60Hz
2. Danby 20-in. Gas Range with Sealed Burners, Electric Ignition and 2.3-Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity in Black
- Space saving 20-inch wide gas range
- Two oven racks with safety stops and four adjustable positions
- Broiler drawer with drop down door and front pocket
- ADA Compliant
- Color Black
- Height 41.750
- Width 20.000
- Depth 23.700
- Weight 100.00
- Operating System
- Batteries Included
- Batteries Required
- Number of Batteries 0
- Battery Type Does Not Contain or Use a Battery
- Language English
- Assembly Required
- Angled, front-mount push and turn safety knobs
- Four sealed burners with electric ignition (12,000 / 9,500 / 5,000 / 9,500 BTU)
- Manual-clean gas oven with 2.3-cu. ft. capacity (250F to 500F temperature range)
- Powerful 13,000 BTU oven for maximum baking power
You dont need to be a world-class chef to enjoy cooking with this ultra-compact gas range by Danby. Measuring only 20 inches wide, this attractive model is the perfect addition to trailers, cottages or efficiency apartments. It features angled, front-mounted push and turn safety knobs. The porcelain enamel cooktop features four sealed gas burners with electric ignition and two continuous burner grates. The 2.3-cu. ft. gas oven has two oven racks with safety stops and four adjustable positions, plus a broiler drawer with drop-down door and front pocket. This range is ADA compliant and offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service. Package Content: gas rangeanti-tip bracketmanualwarranty
3. Empava IDC12B2 Horizontal Electric Stove Induction Cooktop with 2 Burners in Black Vitro Ceramic Smooth Surface Glass 120V
- ????【SAFETY CERTIFICATION The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop by Empava’s Appliances, designed and engineered in the USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer. The safety of the induction stove top induction cooktop is especially important because it is closely related to the safety of our family
- ????【EASY TO CONTROL Thes flawless Empava’s smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Approved for installation over any Empava’s brand 24” under-counter single wall ovens. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible
- ????【HOT SURFACE INDICATOR An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display as long as any surface cooking area is too hot to touch, even after the surface cooking area(s) is turned off. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child safety lock making it safer
- ????【EASY TO CLEAN Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain and heat discoloration resistant spills can’t burn onto the surface, easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- ????【POWERFUL & FLEXIBILITY】9 Temperature level settings(120°F to 460°F), 8 Power Level settings from 300W to 1800W on Left Burner, 6 Power Level settings from 300W to 1300W on Right Burner. It has a heating level from as low as 300w to fast boiling, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, making cooking easy and enjoyable. Sensors detect the presence of a pan, so when a pot is removed and the element is still on, the cooktop will automatically turn off
- ????【TIMER FUNCTION】1-179 minutes timer mode will help you to cook perfectly and accurately. Our induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set induction cooktop to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up, rest and enjoy the rare leisure time!
- ????【MODERN DESIGN Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter
- ????【SPECIFICATIONS Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimension 20. 5 in. L x 14. 12 in. D x 2. 12 in. H. Cutout Dimensions 19. 5 in. L x 13. 5 in. D. , Plug and go US Standard 120v electrical plug pre-installed
4. Broan PM250 Power Module Range Hood, Silver
- Durable, powder coated silver finish and a fully enclosed bottom ensure this hood is easy to clean and will not discolor
- Two-speed motor with rocker controls provides 250 CFM of exhaust at 8.0 Sones
- The enclosed lighting area is home to dual incandescent 40-watt candelabra bulbs (purchased separately)
- One-piece, washable aluminum mesh filter means you can maintain optimum grease capture and keep the kitchen fresh
- The choice of 7″ round duct or non-ducted discharge allow you to make the right installation decision for your home
- Recommended for use with Models LB30, LB36, LT30 and LT36 Liners
- Two-speed motor, 6-5/8-Inch Fan, 250 CFM, 8.0 Sones, 7-Inch round duct or non-ducted discharge, Enclosed light
- Accepts two incandescent maximum 40-watt candelabra bulbs-Bulbs not included
- One-piece, washable aluminum mesh filter-optional, disposable charcoal filter kit- #B08999040
- Durable, powder coated silver finish, Fully enclosed bottom
Despite the thin design of the Broan 21-Inch Two Speed Power Pack, this unit packs the power of a 250 CFM fan. Cooking smoke and odors are gone in an instant. With a two-speed control in arm’s reach, you can find the ideal level of ventilation every time you cook. A fully enclosed bottom and dishwasher-safe filters make cleaning this unit as easy as operating it. This UL Listed and HVI Certified hood installs as 7-Inch round with ducting options. A bonus feature of this durable and dependable hood, is the extra illumination the incandescent lights it offers. Thanks to its powder-coated silver finish, this unit is sure to complement any kitchen decor.
From the Manufacturer
High-performance ventilation solutions. These integrated units provide the ventilation and lighting you need for your custom application.
5. Southwire 9042SW8801 UL Listed Electrical Outlet Gas Range Adapter Converting A 250 Volt Receptacle for an Electrical Range to a 125 Volt Receptacle for A Gas Range
- [240V-120v] (250v-125v)] your new gas range will use a 120V plug as opposed to the 220V plug for your previous electric range. This unit is UL listed and allows for an easy plug and play solution to convert that old Plug from a 4 prong 220/240/250 volt plug to a 110/120/125 volt plug
- [Save money] you already had to pay to run a gas line for the new range, save money by doing the switch over yourself with this plug and play solution.
- [Safety listed] UL listed for your safety with built in overload protection provided by a non-replaceable 15 amp fuse
- [Functional design] the 90-degree Plug orientation of the plug allows for the appliance to be closer to the wall and the easy-grip, folding Tee handle allows for easy and safe removal from the 220-volt outlet
- [Technical stuff] UL Listed, 125-Volt/250-volt outlet configuration: NEMA 5-15R (2-pole, 3-wire grounding) 15 amp 125-volt (protected by non-replaceable 15 amp fuse)
- [More details] Plug Configuration: 250-volt 50-amp NEMA 14-50P (4-prong) receptacle: 125-Volt 15-amp NEMA 5-15R (2-pole, 3-wire grounding)
- [Note on voltage]: commonly voltages for 250 Volts Might be referred to as 240 volts, 250 volts, and 220 volts. This unit is rated to 250 volts and will address these applications.
- [Note on what this unit won’t do] sometimes we get questions on if this item will convert an electric range to a gas range. While we wish it would do that, this item will only handle the electrical part of the conversion, you will still need to run a gas line.
Imagine you Just purchased a New gas range to replace that old electric one that came with the house. You budget for someone to come in to run the gas line, but what you Did not take into account is the additional cost of an electrician. That beautiful gas range uses a different receptacle than the old electric stove. Now Southwire has the first product in America That solves this problem and is UL approved. This easy to use Southwire appliance adapter is a safe way to convert an electric range outlet for gas use. Easy-grip Tee handle for easy and safe removal from the 250-volt outlet built in fuse adds overload safety feature plug location + 90-degree orientation allows for appliance to be closer to the wall plug Configuration: 3-pole, 4-wire grounding, 125-volt/250-volt outlet configuration: NEMA 5-15R (2-pole, 3-wire grounding) 15 amp 125-volt (protected by non-replaceable 15 amp fuse)
6. Kitchen Basics 101: 4 Piece Set MP22YA Electric Range Burner Surface Element (2) MP15YA 6", (2) MP21YA 8"
- 2 large 8″ 2100 watt 240 Volts 5 turns burners (MP21YA) and 2 small 6″ 1500 watt 240 Volts 4 turn burners (MP15YA)
- Will fit most ranges EXCEPT these will NOT fit GE/Hotpoint. These burners haves a “Y” style bracket
- Alternate part numbers include 5304431014, 484783, SU204, TS5W8221, 404099, Y04000033, S58Y21, SU205, 660532, TS4W6215, 04080, 5303310283, 04000034, WB30T10089, Y04000034, 484782, 9761347, 12001231, S46Y15
- NOT made in China, Made in North America.
- Warranty- All parts sold by SupplyEdge come with a 1 year, no questions asked, no hassle warranty. Superior Quality you can Trust! This SupplyEdge product is UL/CSA approved to assure safe operation and long life.
Kitchen Basics 101: 4 Piece Set MP22YA Electric Range Burner Surface Element (2) MP15YA 6″, (2) MP21YA 8″
Alternate Part Numbers: 5304431014, 484783, SU204, TS5W8221, 404099, Y04000033, S58Y21, SU205, 660532, TS4W6215, 04080, 5303310283, 04000034, WB30T10089, Y04000034, 484782, 9761347, 12001231, S46Y15
Superior Quality you can Trust! This SupplyEdge product is UL/CSA approved to assure safe operation and long life. 100% satisfaction guarantee. 100% satisfaction or your money back.
Manufacturers’ part numbers are solely for identification. All materials supplied by us are our replacements for manufacturers’ parts. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
7. Larsic Stove Cover – Thick Natural Rubber Sheet Protects Electric Stove Top. 28.5 x 20.5" Black. Anti-Slip Coating, Waterproof, Heat Resistant, Foldable. Prevents Scratching, Expands Usable Space
- * PROTECTS ELECTRIC STOVE TOP from scratches, scrapes, glass cracks, and spills. Prevents dirt and grime. Simply lay this thick natural rubber sheet over your stove top for effective protection of this valuable and essential part of your kitchen.
- * LOTS OF EXTRA SPACE with the big 28.5 x 20.5 inch stove cover. Lets you use your stove top as additional counter space for food preparation or other activities. This is particularly useful in small kitchens where more counter space is needed.
- * ATTRACTIVE BLACK w/ ANTI-SLIP coating. This cover won’t slide around when you’re using it. The rich black color matches virtually every kitchen decor and most stoves. It will look like a natural part of your kitchen adding modern style and functionality.
- * DISHWASHER SAFE for easy cleaning. This sheet is pliable real rubber that folds easily. Simply bend so it fits in a dishwasher rack. Withstands heat up to 200c or 392f. Also fold to store when not in use. Many people add their own rope or plastic handles to the mat and hang it on the wall.
- * 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Many people are stocking up with several of these to use and share with friends. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have this very popular kitchen accessory in plentiful supply. This makes a fine birthday gift, holiday present, or anniversary gift – for anyone who wants more usable space in their kitchen!
NATURAL RUBBER STOVE COVER is thick and gives your glass electric stove top excellent protection. No more scratches, scrapes, cracks, or sticky spills to clean up. This high-quality stove cover from Larsic spreads across your stove top. It’s waterproof so liquids and spills can’t get through. It also has an anti-slip coating so it won’t slip or slide out of place. This is the protection you need for your valuable stove top. Ensures your investment for years to come. ENJOY MORE COUNTER SPACE by turning your stovetop into an easy to use preparation area. It’s sized 28.5 x 20.5 inch and just right for most stoves. This natural rubber cover is food safe and contains no toxins, harsh chemicals, synthetic ingredients, or allergens. It has no taste or unpleasant odor. You can work on top of it to prepare foods and do other tasks. Effectively gives you more counter space. EASY TO STORE simply fold the mat and put it in a cupboard or closet. Can go in the drawer at the bottom of many stoves. Some people add plastic or rope fasteners or loops to the edge of the mat, then hang it on the wall where it’s out of the way while you’re using your stove top. This cover is dishwasher safe. Simply curve it to fit in a rack. Don’t worry about heat. This can easily withstand up to 392 degrees F or 200C. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will be your best bet for a pleasing no-risk purchase. Many customers love this stove top cover so much they return to buy another. This makes a much-appreciated gift for friends, family, and co-workers.
8. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
9. 119204XZ Style B Chrome 4 Pack Drip Bowls 3 Small 6” and 1 Large 8” Replacement for GE
This is a 119204XZ Style B Chrome 4 Pack Drip Bowls 3 Small 6” and 1 Large 8” Replacement for GE. Monogram, profile, roper since 1990, features element locking slot, genuine quality replacement part. Durable, stick free, easy to clean, dishwasher safe. Proper fit of drip pan/bowl prevents rocking of the element on the drip pan/bowl, therefore preventing cookware from rocking on the stove. Save money and energy! Replacing chrome drip bowls and pans annually can save the consumer up to $30 per year in energy costs. Updates the appearance of stove. Manufacturers’ part numbers are solely for identification. All materials supplied by us are our replacements for manufacturers’ parts. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
10. Capparis Kitchen Silicone Stove Counter Gap Cover, Easy Clean Heat Resistant Wide & Long Gap Filler, Seals Spills Between Counter, Stovetop, Oven, Washer & Dryer, Set of 2 (21 Inches, Black)
- NEW MODEL: Unlike other products in the market, the Capparis-designed anti-static non-tacky top surface is matte black (not shiny). It is fingerprint and smudge resistant and does not collect dust which helps in keeping the cover clean and stain free. The back side is shiny non-slip (tacky) which keep the cover tight in place.
- Made of 100% food grade FDA-approved heat resistant silicone, the gap cover withstands up to 446 degF (230 degC), does not melt or warp. Avoid direct contact with flame/pot.
- Sits perfectly in place, the flexible silicone gap cover conforms to stove and counter surfaces (even if they are uneven) and may be easily cut to fit non-standard sizes
- Covers the gap between stove and kitchen counter. With sleek design, the gap covers blend well into modern kitchens. They are dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Capparis stove gap covers are designed in California USA and made with premium quality FDA-approved food-grade silicone material. They are great additions to the kitchen and make wonderful gifts! We promise to ensure your absolute satisfaction with every purchase. As a result, we offer a LIFETIME, NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE policy on all our products!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 20 Electric Range With Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!